When I visited my friend Laura's blog today and read her reverse gear funda about life.... I thought, though its an excellent idea but not possible to do it practically...So I thought why not to try this funda for practical thing...which we can do also and yes, we can enjoy also... I bet, MEN will enjoy this MOST & Women too for a change..! LOL.... TRY IT YOURSELF....
Take out your Video of Marriage Ceremony and do it fast forward and then watch it from back...I mean first scene will be you are leaving marriage hall happily with your bride / groom in a decorated car..!
....then you are going back ( in reverse of course! ) to marriage hall...
upto, you took out those rings from each other's fingers
and finally left hall all alone with that BIG & HAPPY SMILE...!
As you all know now, I have my exams and this is my Julyâs last blog till my exams get over....I will be back in AUGUST ( Hopefully, lol.) Till then enjoy this blog as well as all highlighted blogsâ¦. I will miss you all⦠See you soonâ¦
The Donkey Trick
A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town, and on this special occasion, a local newspaper reporter paid them a visit. He inquired as to the secret of their long and happy marriage. âWell,â explained the husband, âit all goes back to our honeymoon. We visited the Grand Canyon and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by pack mule.â âWe hadnât gone too far when my wifeâs mule stumbled. My wife quietly said, âThatâs once.â We proceeded a little further when the mule stumbled again. Once more my wife quietly spoke : âThatâs twice.â We hadnât gone a half-mile when the mule stumbled third time. My wife promptly removed a revolver from her purse, hopped down off the beast, and shot the mule dead.â I started to protest over her treatment of the mule when she looked at me and quietly said, âThatâs once.â
Third Childâ¦!!!
The bride said she wanted three children, while the young husband said two would be enough for him. They discussed this discrepancy for a few minutes until the husband thought heâd put an end to things by saying boldly, âAfter our second child, Iâll just have a vasectomy.â Without a moments hesitation, the bride retorted, âWell, I hope youâll love the third one just as if itâs your own.â
âMarriage?â
The child was a typical four-year-old girl -- cute, inquisitive, bright as a new penny. When she expressed difficulty in grasping the concept of marriage, her father decided to pull out his wedding photo album, thinking visual images would help. One page after another, he pointed out the bride arriving at the church, the entrance, the wedding ceremony, the recessional, the reception, etc. "Now do you understand?" he asked. "I think so," she said, "is that when mommy came to work for us?"
Where is the HEART?
Aging Mildred was a 93-year-old woman who was particularly despondent over the recent death of her husband, Earl. She decided that she would just kill herself and join him in death. Thinking that it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took out Earl's old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart, since it was so badly broken in the first place. Not wanting to miss the vital organ and become a vegetable and burden to someone, she called her doctor's office to inquire as to just exactly where the heart would be on a woman. The doctor said, "Your heart would be just below your left breast." Later that night, Mildred was admitted to the hospital with a gunshot wound to her knee.
Note :All the opinions mentioned in my blogs are solely my personal opinions & are not meant for any personal, religious or political attack. No part or full blog can be reproduced. No copy pasting allowed here. If you want to share my blogs with anyone, please take prior written permission from me to link my blog. Thanks. Copyright ã 2006 Pink. All rights reserved.

No comments:
Post a Comment