
WHO IS HEALTH CONCIOUS HERE?
You must have heard about health conscious people, but health conscious phone? OK, may be you must have heard about this tooâ¦.
It is difficult to keep track of what you eat these days. Due to fast life we are living, we tend to short cut our menu & most of the time we end up on junk food too! I saw this gadget recently online and thought what a technology! Yes, designer Kristina Leeâs Health Conscious Phone!!
It is equipped with e-Nose (
) technology⦠This cell phone can smell and recognize certain foods eaten by their respective chemical signatures. When enough data is compiled, it will also inform you whether you are missing out on certain essential food groups. This cell phone has very interesting lookâ¦just like some fruit or vegetableâ¦
.
Note : I thank once again to all my true friends and I am sorry but what I did in previous blog was really necessary. Thanks for understanding me. I did not want to leave that blog as my break blog so I posted this new blog ---- A fresh & healthy start againâ¦Here I forgive & forget everything now. So no more ventingâ¦LOL Back to smile & this is original âlove to live & live to loveâ attitude of Pink hereâ¦
HAVE GREAT DAYS AHEAD GUYS. See you soonâ¦
No comments:
Post a Comment