
)Hello you all, I have got the broadband connection at home now....yoohoo....
so I will be back here soon! I have so many things to share with you but not now... I have very less time and I can't tell so many things in such a short time! ( you know me...
) So till I start writing here proper blogs, just watch these videos & enjoy your weekend... !! Actually I myself don't have time now to watch these videos, but let me tell you I love SANTOOR ( musical instrument) Guitar, Flute and Piano very much, so putting Rahul Sharma's Video here. I haven't watched Lewis Black's comedy since long time so found these latest videos posted on youtube, & posting them here so that I can also see it afterwards, if not now......

One more thing today is my SISTER's BIRTHDAY! ( 21st Oct) so wishing her "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!!! ( the above "virtual" cake is for her birthday !!!!
)
So see you soon till then bye and take care. 

No comments:
Post a Comment