
MONDAY MUSIC
Today I want to post one more romantic song for my Music Monday! I have seen this movie when I was in studying in high school because when it was released I was 4 years old...... hehehe. As you know I love Hindi Oldies, I still search you tube for old Hindi songs and try to post it here. So I found this one today. The Film is Neel Kamal. ( Blue Lotus) It is story of a girl's re-birth and her lover of previous birth. Two heros and a heroine. Heros are Late. Rajkumar, who is singing here & Manojkumar and Actress is Waheeda Rahman. Now I find this video little funny.... But I LOVE SONG....Lyrics and music of it...
Sleepwalker ( i.e. walking in the sleep LOL) Sita (Waheeda Rehman) is rescued by Ram (Manoj Kumar) while walking on a railway track. Shortly thereafter Guruji (David) and Mr. Raichand, Sita's father (Balraj Sahni), approach Ram's mom (Lalita Pawar) with a marriage proposal. Finding the proposal suitable both Ram and his mom agree, and as a result Ram and Sita are married. After the marriage, Sita displays very strange behaviour, like walking away during the night for long durations. This increases the suspicions of everyone in Ram's household. Ram subsequently finds out that there is a lot more to Sita's disappearance than sleepwalking, as Sita seems attracted to someone else from a previous birth. You can read more details here on the same site - NEEL KAMAL
SONG with MEANING
aajaa, tujhako pukaare meraa pyaar
come, my love is calling out to you
aajaa, mai.n to miTaa huu.N terii chaah me.n
come, I am destroyed in your love/desire
tujhako pukaare meraa pyaar
my love calls you
dono jahaa.N kii bhe.nT cha.Dhaa dii maine raah me.n terii
I offered the present of both the worlds in your path
apane badan kii khaaq milaa dii maine aah me.n terii
I brought my body to ashes in my desire for you
ab to chalii aa is paar
at least now come over to this side
aajaa mai.n to miTaa huu.N ...
itane yugo.n se itane dukho.n ko koI sah naa sakegaa
No one will be able to suffer such sorrows for so many ages
merii qasam mujhe tuu hai kisiikii koI kah naa sakegaa
I swear on myself, no one will be able to say you are somebody's.
mujhase hai teraa iqaraar
you have accepted my love
aajaa, mai.n to miTaa huu.N ...
aakhirii pal hai aakhirii aa.Nhe.n tujhe Dhuu.NDh rahii hai.n
It is my last moment, my last sigh is searching for you
Duubatii saa.nse.n bujhatii nigaahe.n tujhe Dhuu.NDh rahii hai.n
Drowing breaths, extinguishing gaze is searching for you
saamane aajaa ek baar
come infront of me once
aajaa, mai.n to miTaa huu.N ...
come, my love is calling out to you
aajaa, mai.n to miTaa huu.N terii chaah me.n
come, I am destroyed in your love/desire
tujhako pukaare meraa pyaar
my love calls you
dono jahaa.N kii bhe.nT cha.Dhaa dii maine raah me.n terii
I offered the present of both the worlds in your path
apane badan kii khaaq milaa dii maine aah me.n terii
I brought my body to ashes in my desire for you
ab to chalii aa is paar
at least now come over to this side
aajaa mai.n to miTaa huu.N ...
itane yugo.n se itane dukho.n ko koI sah naa sakegaa
No one will be able to suffer such sorrows for so many ages
merii qasam mujhe tuu hai kisiikii koI kah naa sakegaa
I swear on myself, no one will be able to say you are somebody's.
mujhase hai teraa iqaraar
you have accepted my love
aajaa, mai.n to miTaa huu.N ...
aakhirii pal hai aakhirii aa.Nhe.n tujhe Dhuu.NDh rahii hai.n
It is my last moment, my last sigh is searching for you
Duubatii saa.nse.n bujhatii nigaahe.n tujhe Dhuu.NDh rahii hai.n
Drowing breaths, extinguishing gaze is searching for you
saamane aajaa ek baar
come infront of me once
aajaa, mai.n to miTaa huu.N ...
NOTE : The above translation has taken from a website http://www.bollywoodlyrics.com/cs/forums/p/38/227.aspx#227
as I am busy.... :p I am sorry it seems to be word to word meaning and NOT so good
but I can trust on my all intelligent friends that they will try to understand this... hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment