Thursday, 1 March 2007

Entry for March 02, 2007

SONG SATURDAY

Yeah, this is early entry of Song Saturday for two reasons... One I am going out for this weekend ( there is a party also on Saturday night ( same day we have "HOLI" festival too ) at five star hotel, in Mumbai called Maurya Shereton, where company's all "bosses" are invited with their families for the dinner... yoohoo...!!! Now second reason is I wanted to tell my new friend "Yanni" ( sorry for using short form of your name :P ) about this song. So Yanni here it is ----

Film : VERY HIT FILM OF year 2004 or 2005? I think, ( not sure, but it must be 2004 year!) The very FIRST movie of the powerful & talented actor HRITIK ROSHAN ! Guys he is the best in acting, dancing and in his dedication towards his profession...!!! He can be HERO of all those ill ( sort of) people who have problem of getting stuck or delayed while talking ( "Stammering?") I am sorry I don't remember the exact medical term for this but it needs speech therapy treatments ... So this boy had that when he was a child and in school, other boys & people used to laugh at him when he used to talk like that... But see now he is Bollywood's TOP ranking hero! He has become a father of a cute boy called HREHAAN in 2006! So this is his first launching movie made by his father called Rakesh Roshan, an actor himself as well as writer, director & producer... all in one! Music is given by UNCLE ( Rakesh Roshan's brother) Rajesh Roshan, another talented man in the family ... YOU KNOW WHY ALL ARE TALENTED IN THIS FAMILY? Because they all belong to ROSHAN'S family A GREAT MUSIC DIRECTOR of oldies... AH, I LOVE ALMOST ALL SONGS COMPOSED BY GRANDFATHER OF HRITIK ROSHAN CALLED Music Director ROSHAN!

Great family history...right? If there would have been MBA as major subject "Film Industry - ( including movies, music & families) then I would have scored very high hehehe BUT, BUT I salute PINA , my new Italian friend, staying in Australia I think... for the knowledge she has about bollywood movies... Guys hats off to her, even I don't have that much... !!!

Coming straight to the point --

Film - Kaho na Pyar Hain, Actor - Hritik Roshan, Actress - Ameesha ( Gold medalist from London School of Economist from UK, a NRI girl, this is also her first movie as leading lady!) Director, Producer - Rakesh Roshan, Music Director - Rajesh Roshan, SINGER - Lucky Ali and CHOREOGRAPHY is done by very hardworking girl called - FARAH KHAN. Enjoy this video, as it is one of my favorites too !

NOTE : His latest films KRISH & DHOOM 2 are doing great... and HE HAS GOT FILMFARE'S BEST ACTOR'S AWARD FOR THE YEAR 2006 for the film DHOOM - 2 ! ( a kinda, oscar of bollywood...:), it was broadcasted on TV a day before your OSCAR awards!) One more thing, A KISSING SCENE of him & Aishwarya Rai in DHOOM-2 had made "hungama" by media... as she is getting married to Abhishek Bachchan. Yep, that was Aishwarya's FIRST KISSING SCENE in her entire FILM-CAREER...:p ( point to be noted down NICK! just kidding )

No comments:

Post a Comment