TESTING TIME...I needed this to check after so long time! hehehe....So many friends have asked me this question time & again "what is there inside the head / mind of Pink?" See it is JUST PURPLE everywhere !!! 


| Your Brain is Purple |
![]() You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense. Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries. You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself. |
Many of my friends here online knew already about my SILLY & BAD habit of late sleeping...some call me "Owl", & some call me "Insomniac" ...and sorry to say, but they are right... 
Reason they knew but now add one more ... the above test is RIGHT...
thinking & thinking &....
OK OK, there is urgent need to improve here...

Reason they knew but now add one more ... the above test is RIGHT...
thinking & thinking &....
OK OK, there is urgent need to improve here...
| You Sometimes Don't Get Enough Sleep |
![]() Sleeping a little more could make you a lot more energetic and happy. Try having a bedtime, keep your bedroom cool, and only eat fruit before bed. |
AH
, I am happy most of the time...
But want to do something more concrete...
which even I don't know now this moment... 

, I am happy most of the time...
But want to do something more concrete...
which even I don't know now this moment... 

| You Are Pretty Happy |
![]() But things could be a little better, and deep down, you know it. Maybe you need more supportive friends or a more challenging career. Something is preventing you from being totally happy. You just need to figure out what it is! |
after being an insomniac, I am NOT even suitable to fit in "healthy" category, but thought let us see how much improvement is needed here too....
this is not so bad uh?
| You Are 52% Healthy |
![]() You already know what's good for you. Just eat more of it. |
NOW your turn... what do you say?
.....I am waiting to see your results....
.....I am waiting to see your results....




No comments:
Post a Comment