
)


I love my childhood so much that I still get tempted to do what I used to do when I was a child⦠like playing hide & seek, scaring people by hiding & making sudden & loud noise and secretly tickling with a thread in the ear â¦& so onâ¦LOL when I was reading Nicholas & Nemoâs ART SUNDAY blogs I got very emotional about those beautiful & mostly SILLY childhood memories⦠hehehe. I believe that we all have a naughty child inside usâ¦and some time or the other (but in my case more oftenâ¦HEHEHE) that DOES come out thruâ our activities⦠Today I want to create a TAG, which will be dedicated to my silly childhood & youth memories⦠I wish & hope more and more friends of mine will copy the questions of this TAG & POST IT AS A BLOG WITH THEIR ANSWERS & LEAVE A LINK HERE IN COMMENT SECTION SO THAT I CAN POST THAT LINK IN THE BLOG OF MY ANSWERSâ¦
You can apply these questions to your school days and / or college days, doesn't matter because I think we must have done more silliness in college...? hahaha
- Have you ever been punished or scolded in the school for a) chatting b) laughing c) munching some snack or food or d) any other reason? How?
- Have you ever cheated your friend in a game or trading the things (getting things, which you liked by giving your thing, which others liked to have) with him or her?
- Have you ever done something wrong but luckily escaped & your friend or sibling got punished for it?
- What were your favorite games those days?
- Have you ever been confessed about your love OR anybody had confessed his/her love for you?
- Tell little about your Childhood ( Or college days ) crushâ¦!
- SAD Moment when you were in school or collegeâ¦
- Most embarrassing moment (just tell oneâ¦LOL)
- HAPPIEST MOMENT (must be many but tell minimum one)
- Weird thing you had done in school? Or even in college?
NOW about my answers, I will post them when I will get at least 5 volunteerâs TAG entries to post in my answerâs blog! Heheheâ¦I have more than 35 friends so 5 is very very low expectation of mine isnât it? EVEN FRIENDS OF FRIENDS are welcome here....and if nobody is interested in this then FORGET this BLOG
So do you want to COME & SHARE YOUR CHILDHOOD or YOUTH MEMORIES WITH US to re-live & to really ENJOY your SILLINESS this time with all of us⦠?
No comments:
Post a Comment