Thursday, 13 April 2006

Entry for April 14, 2006

I was actually waiting for Sandy's reply..because some of my friends are telling me, the pictures of my blogs are not visible..and due to this reason, I deleted my two blogs... in that process I deleted the precious comments of my friends too..I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR THAT..! I was reading blogs at Sandy's 360, I saw this test there.. and I love to test these tests, I also tried the same..!


This test tracks 3 different attributes of humor. , I'm tracking how (1) dark, (2) vulgar, and (3) spontaneous MY sense of humor is.....


Here are MY Results..!!!! LOL










the Prankster

(28% dark, 34% spontaneous, 5% vulgar)

your humor style:

CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT




Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.



You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.



PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher







The 3-Variable Funny Test!

- it rules -



If you're interested, try my latest: The Terrorism Test









My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
















You scored higher than 7% on darkness





You scored higher than 20% on spontaneity





You scored higher than 0% on vulgarity





If you liked my test, send it to your friends!

The 3 Variable Funny Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17565214125862764376

 

REJECTED HOROSCOPE

 

Pink's Rejected Horoscope:



You will go on a quest to find any surviving Jedi

 

-------------------0O0-------------------


Are You A Good Cook?


First let me tell you all, I don't like cooking and I always try to spend very little time in kitchen everyday...But whenever I call anyone for dinner or lunch or for tea / coffee, I take lot of pain to serve them well and almost all Indian dishes are needed lots of efforts to make them ready. So naturally here cooking means it is lenghty procedure.....quite tiring also..but what to do..Host must be GOOD one..! So though I knew, I am not an excellent cook, I tried to give this test..and it's result is shocking.. I am an EXCELLENT COOK... WOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!



 







You Are an Excellent Cook

Image
You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.

It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...

 

My Blog colour was Green...and see here, one more type of GREEN I am..! lol


What Color Green Are You?








You Are Teal Green

Image
You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.

Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.

While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.

Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.



How Is Your Inner Child?

 







Your Inner Child Is Happy

Image
You see life as simple, and simple is a very good thing.

You're cheerful and upbeat, taking everything as it comes.

And you decide not to worry, even when things look bad.

You figure there's just so many great things to look forward to.

 

This is really strange test I have given.. It was "What Type of Weather Are You?" So I was thinking, either I will be Rainy or "Sunshine" type...but SURPRISE ...!!!! My test result  said......

 







You Are a Rainbow

Image
Breathtaking and rare

You are totally enchanting and intriguing

But you usually don't stick around long!



You are best known for: your beauty



Your dominant state: seducing

 

WOW !!!, I LOVED THIS...... Image LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment