Wednesday, 19 April 2006

Entry for April 20, 2006

Boys Are Hard To Please


My HEAD really needs rest and peace...! So I was checking my mails.. ( let me tell you, I have been a member of Yahoo360, HR Sap group, Poetrywriter's group, Language group, Europian group, Hospitality group.....blah..blah many groups...so I get so many mails, and so colourful...! If I started sharing interesting mails which I got...I don't think, I will need any subject to write any serious blog..and after that Nini case, God, I sware, I will never involved in that type of issues ! My choices are very different you know, I like humour most! I love to laugh and love to make others laugh too...( without any bad intentions of course..! ) I get along very well with the peoples, who have great sense of humour like my friends, Red, Danille, Verydowntoearth, Sandy, and many more...if you check my friend's list, you will find 98% are like my temparament, who love to laugh and love to make others laugh.. ! I love them all.......


For my those laughing buddies out there BRAVO, you are doing great work..! Putting smile on even single person's face makes our day, right? So we will keep on doing that here..no matter who likes it or not.. I am sure needy souls will visit us everyday.. Today I can't write my original blog....LOL So here is some fun which I got in my mail..don't ask me who is its writer? Because it has reached upto me by sooooooooooooo many forwarded addresses that searching original writer is really difficult so here onwards, every time we will call such authours as  "Great Soul" .... ( No copy right issues please....! LOL)  SO Just have fun...! Chill out...(  correct spelling?)


 


 Boys Are Hard To Please


The problems with BOYS:




If u TREAT him nicely, he says u are IN LOVE with him; If u Don't, he says u are PROUD.


If u DRESS Nicely, he says u are trying to LURE him; If u Don't, he says, u are from KAMPUNG.


If u ARGUE with him, he says u are STUBBORN; If u keep QUIET, he says u have no BRAINS.


If u are SMARTER than him, he'll lose FACE; If he's Smarter than u, he is GREAT.


If u don't Love him, he tries to POSSESS u;

If u Love him, he will try to LEAVE u.


If u tell him your PROBLEM, he says u are TROUBLESOME; If u don't, he says that u don't TRUST him.


If u SCOLD him, u are like a NANNY to him; If he SCOLDS u, it is because he CARES for u.


If u BREAK your PROMISE, u Cannot be TRUSTED; If he BREAKS his, he is FORCED to do so.


If u SMOKE, u are a BAD girl;

If he SMOKES, he is a GENTLEMAN.


If u do WELL in your exams, he says it's LUCK; If he does WELL, it's BRAINS.


If u HURT him, u are CRUEL; If he HURTS u, u are too SENSITIVE!! & sooo hard to please!!!!!


If u send this to boys, they will swear that it's not true.......but if u don't, they will say u are selfish.....

The moral of the story is.......SEND THIS TO BOYS OUT THERE ANYWAY... Send it to girls also, gives them some laughter ...ImageImageImage


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment