Monday, 17 April 2006

Entry for April 18, 2006

Travelling thru' BLOGS of FRIENDS....!!!


Oh God, I almost forgot that I also have this 360 page to write blog...Image.


OOPS, sorry friends and specially Sandy, you must have visited here and left quitely.. because nothing new to read...Image ? But when you were here, I was enjoying your "BAD ASS COFFEE " Blog..LOL...Since my last Easter blog, I was visiting to my great friends blogs.. and reading them, commenting on them, appreciating them and laughing, crying and even waited to see the reaction of my comments too..!  Specially at my great friend, Skins alias Micheal Skinner's place..! Image I think Skins has to spent 15 minutes to write his blog but it must have taken 15 hours to reply each and every comment at his place with so much patience...I appreciate it so much..!  I visited Red's page ...she is my favourite... because she makes me laugh so much... but buddies, I cried today after reading her blog... I pray for her and her son's happiness...!


My friend from Belgium, Danielle kept me busy in her Fotki album so much that I told her " I love to read your all travel blogs and FOTKI is such a pleasure to watch that everytime I did not even realize that its morning 5 am..LOL That too, I see the clock when you say ( at fotki) "still watching? click space bar ( to close the page..) and don't come here to disturb me again."    Its true, go and see her FOTKI till end....LOLLLLLL That's too bad Danie, remove that instructions..!!!!!!! ImageImageImage


In between,  messages were coming for me and I was replying them too...In that messages, Mr. Stephen M invited me to join his friend's list.. after having good discussion over poems, India and Languages,  I gave him address of website to know more facts about India...There Skins ( again?..lol.) also wanted to have more friends to complete his list of 35 countries...so I introduced him to Danie, my dear friend ... and told him about our memberships of hospitalityclub...as well as virtualtourist, a travel site.. where he can found more friends from all over the world..Because it is great to be there !


Hey, I found Susan alias Sue at Skins... Now you must be thinking I spent my time more at Skins page.. so thats true, you know why? It took hardly 5-10 minutes to read his blog after that 2-3 minutes to comment on it..and then OMG ( I got this new abbrevation here at 360...It must be a short form of "Oh my god"? I think it is, at least I mean this as I said it here as  OMG...Image),  I had to spent 1 hour to read other's comments on Skins blog, then another one hour to read Skins replies to their comments....! Then one more hour I waited Image to see when will my number come and I will see the reaction of Skins to my blog..   Image HUSHHHHHHHH finally Skins replied my blog's comment and then I left his place..LOLLLL  I sware its TRUE.. So after that yessss we were talking about Susan's blue palm.. so that hand or palm in blue attracts me so much everytime and finally I decided to visit her blog.. God, I laughed so much there..! why?  go and visit at Susan's funny blog with this link  ---- http://www.jengajam.com/r/Simmons-Whosline ImageImageImageImage


Now you will know why I was missing from my 360 itself..Image


No comments:

Post a Comment