Friday, 2 June 2006

Entry for June 03, 2006

 


THIS IS FOR MY FRIEND  CLEO

( a native of Belgium..!)

 

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY


Pink, Pinky, Lieve Image 


THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD

Pink till now, may go for other two as above….Image 

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS  YOU LIKE


ABOUT YOURSELF


My smile Image?


My voice Image?


My hair Image?


(DO I really like this ?? Can smile & voice fit in this category Image)


THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF


my tummy Image,


my feet Image,


my eyes Image !


( I wish I could have Firm tummy, Beautiful & little slim feet, Blue & more attractive eyes Image )


THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE


can I say, Humanity, Peace and Laughter? Image


THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS


My PC & MOBILE Image


My SLEEP & MUSIC,Image


My SON Image & FOOD of course..LOL …


(not necessarily in that order.)


THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW


T-shirt, pant, & Slippers Image.


THREE FAVORITE BANDS/MUSICALS


Here singers are popular more than bands…lol


So that is – M.Rafi, Lata, Asha


( I love others too but asked only 3..!  Image


THREE OF YOUR FAV. SONGS


Sau baar Janam lenge,


Lag ja galese se se..


Jeet hee lenge baazi hum tum,


Tu jahan jahan chalega, mera saya,


Jayiye aap kahan jayenge…& TOOOOOO MANY !


 (I know MANY among you don't know these but I like mostly Hindi oldies Image and sorry Cleo ..... I don't like any bindings here !! Image)


THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP


Trust, Honesty or Loyalty & Talent..Image


with a MUST “ingredient” Great Sense of HUMOUR Image!!


TWO THRUTHS AND A LIE (NOT NECESSARILY IN THAT ORDER..LOLLLL)


I am FUNNY & Naughty Image,


I am very sexy Image,


I am impatient Image..


THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU


EYES Image, LIPS Image & Stylish HAIR Image 


THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU


Thunderstorms & deep water,


Mad Peoples & Rapists (Goons) Image


Heights & Violence of any kind


( sorry wrote 6 but made it 3 lol.).


THREE OF YOUR FAV. HOBBIES


Playing CHESS Image,


Reading & Writing (most of the time..Image ), 


Listening soft romantic music & singing with it Image,


(Please let me add these too - Painting, Chatting, Photography & Traveling and a MUST is making fun! Image)


THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO badly RIGHT NOW


Finish this writing fast Image,


Want to play CHESS online of course! Image


Be with my selective friends on messenger


(Helloooo I’m waiting here!! Image) 


THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED


Being a HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER Image, 


A Poet & Writer Image,


A Painter & Photographer Image!


 


THREE PLACES YOU WANNA GO ON VACATION


NO DOUBT, Belgium…Image


( I want to meet my friends there…LOLLLL ),


Australia & Switzerland Image(Heard both are beautiful)


Malaysia ( Because its “Truly Asia” Image).


THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE


Sandra,


Lieve,


Marina.


( ImageMany more..LOL)


THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL


Think like a girl more Image?


Voice ( Sounds like a girl..Image!!! ) ,


& of course physically…ImageLOL.


Cleo this was really difficult for me ...LOL


THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY  A BOY


I am like a tomboy Image,


I ENJOY jokes on woman too Image,


I don’t like cooking Image.



THREE THINGS YOU WANNA DO BEFORE YOU DIE

Learn as many new things as I can Image,


Want to go on a WORLD TOUR to meet all my E-friends Image,

Tell all my friends and family that I LOVE THEM ALL Image Image

 

 

Cleo I want to tell you here that next time don't put restriction upto 3...increase that number upto 10 (?) at least like ( can write minimum 3 maximum 10? LOLLLLLLL)


HAVE A GREAT DAY FOLKS..!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment