Saturday, 24 June 2006

Entry for June 25, 2006

A PROUD ASIAN....!

Many of you know me as an Indian... I have written few blogs about India, it’s Art & Culture as a proud Indian too...! Today I want to expand my horizon as an Asian...a proud Asian..!! My country has many good neighbors like Nepal, Pakistan, Afghanistan, China, Sri Lanka, Bhutan etc..etc.. 


Now a days we all are hearing that next super power will be China, following by India..! I had seen on TV that in USA, many schools have already started Manderin ( Chinese language) as compulsory subject in their syllabus. Once upon a time it is only known for its popultion, this country China has come a long way! I am not here to argue about whether China & India will be next super powers or not.…I just mentioned it as it is predicted by many..! Time will tell us about it..


Today, I want to introduce you all with Art scenario of China! See the following Oil Paintings by Chinese artists named George Xiong, Wang long Sheng and Cao Yang!






Image



By George Xiong




Image



By Wang long Sheng

 

Image

By Cao Yang




NOTE : I got the following information on Internet. I am not sure about this address and timings..So please check yourself before visiting this place.



"Tao Water Art Gallery"
was established in 1999. It is located at 1989 Route 6A. in the beautiful Cape Code area, just 60 miles south of Boston, with 5,600 sq. ft. show room, it is one of the largest galleries on Cape Cod. It mainly features Chinese contemporary fine arts, and represents more than 30 artists from all over the world. The gallery has exhibitions regularly, so please check out their schedule.


Address:      1989 Route 6A, W. Barnstable, MA 02668   USA

Tel:               508-375-0428 
Email  : info@taowatergallery.com

Web:             www.taowatergallery.com    
   


Summer open hours : Daily  11 am - 5 pm, close at Tuesday   




  

No comments:

Post a Comment