Wednesday, 28 June 2006

Entry for June 29, 2006

I AM THE STRONGEST!!!!!!! HOOOOHAHAHAHA.....!!!

 

Blogthings Cool Things to Put In Your Blog

 

If I could not finish my MBA, successfully, I will seriously think about this career option you know.....I think Xoll was correct to tell me to go for writing as career! LOL

 

 






You Should Be a Joke Writer

Image
You're totally hilarious, and you can find the humor in any situation.

Whether you're spouting off zingers, comebacks, or jokes about life...

You usually can keep a crowd laughing, and you have plenty of material.

You have the makings of a great comedian - or comedic writer.


 

 






You are 87% Sagittarius

Image


 

 






Your Inner European is Russian!

Image
Mysterious and exotic.

You've got a great balance of danger and allure.


 

 

LET ME TELL YOU, I AM NOT FIRST BORN...LOL

 

 






You Are Likely a First Born

Image
At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.

At work and school, you do best when you're researching.

When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.



In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.

Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.

You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.


 

 

Hey buddies, I LOVED THIS....! I wish I could change the world for - ALWAYS be peaceful and more & more beautiful...

 

 






Your Power Level is: 95%

Image
You have all the tools you need to be a success - both professionally and personally.

You'll probably go beyond reaching your goals. You'll change the world (at least a little).

No comments:

Post a Comment