A married couple is driving down the interstate at 55 mph with the husband behind the wheel. His wife looks over at him and says, âHoney, I know weâve been married for 15 years, but, I want a divorce.â
The husband says nothing but slowly increases speed to 60 mph.
She then says, âI donât want you to try to talk me out of it, because Iâve been having an affair with your best friend, and he's a better lover than you.â Again the husband stays quiet and just speeds up as he clenches his hands on the wheels.
She says, âI want the house.â Again the husband speeds up, and now is doing 70 mph.
She says, âI want the kids too.â The husband just keeps driving faster, and faster, until he's up to 80 mph.
She says, âI want the car, the checking account, and all the credit cards too.â
The husband slowly starts to veer toward a bridge overpass piling, as she says, âIs there anything you want?â
The husband says, âNo, Iâve got everything I need right here.â
She asks, âWhatâs that?â
The husband replies, just before they hit the wall at 90 mph, âIâve got the airbag.â
Man With an Earring
A man is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring.
This man knows his co-worker to be a normally conservative fellow, and is curious about his sudden change in "fashion sense." The man walks up to him and says, "I didn't know you were into earrings."
"Don't make such a big deal, it's only an earring," he replies sheepishly.
His friend falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity prods him to say, "So, how long have you been wearing one?"
"Ever since my wife found it in my truck!" Strangers on a Train
Two strangers, a man and a woman, find themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train. Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they are tired and fall asleep quicklyâhe in the upper bunk and she in the lower.
At 1 A.M., the man leans over and gently wakes the woman and says, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."
"I have a better idea," the woman replies. "Just for tonight, let's pretend we're married."
"Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaims.
"Good," she replies. "Now, get your own damn blanket!"
Irish Drinking Dare
A Texan walks into a pub in Ireland and clears his voice to the crowd of drinkers. He says, "I hear you Irish are a bunch of hard drinkers. I'll give $500 American dollars to anybody in here who can drink 10 pints of Guinness back-to-back."
The room is quiet and no one takes up the Texan's offer. One man even leaves. Thirty minutes later the same gentleman who left shows back up and taps the Texan on the shoulder. "Is your bet still good?", asks the Irishman.
The Texan says yes and asks the bartender to line up 10 pints of Guinness. Immediately the Irishman tears into all 10 of the pint glasses drinking them all back-to-back. The other pub patrons cheer as the Texan sits in amazement.
The Texan gives the Irishman the $500 and says, "If ya don't mind me askin', where did you go for that 30 minutes you were gone?"
The Irishman replies, "Oh...I had to go to the pub down the street to see if I could do it first."
Cool Typo Trick
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.
|
This last joke is just suitable for all 360 blog writers..! LOL. I too made spelling mistakes but not very silly type & I try to correct it too...LOL. When I saw here many spelling mistakes in the blogs and even in the comments too then I thought we have learned English better than the English peoples who are having "English" as their "mother- tongue language". For us it's foreign language still I feel better when I see many silly mistakes like Instead of "their" some use " there" & vice-versa. Instead of "than" some use "then", instead of "beautiful" some use "beautifull", & even "Know" get replaced by "no"..... LOL. I agree with my friend Liss, YAHOO must provide "spell-check here! That too as soon as possible..otherwise we will have to use "Cool Typo Trick " LOL
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment