About above picture, did you experience this before? I had..! That too two times.... when I was young and studying in school, I had said this to my parents and second time when my son was studying in Senior K.G. he told me this...( like mom, like son..!!! )
I still remember, when my son was in Senior K.G. and as he is hyper- active child, most talkative, naughty and over curious ....( you can add all similar words here for him..
) he never keeps quite neither at home nor at the school...! He loves to play every time... Hey but he is an Excellent Boy in studies so always gets between 85 to 95% marks in exams despite all mischievous things he does..!
He used to do lots of things when he was not even entered in the school...he used our home PC first time when he was 2 and half years old...( No kidding..!) He took print out all by himself @ 3 years old, when we got new printer first time... Now @ 9 years he installs softwares, and rectifies small small problems of PC all by himself. But one very peculiar thing about him is that he is still very innocent...means anyone can cheat him easily...LOL He applies all his mind in studies but not in real life incidents... He sometimes talks like below 5 years boy..! He gets scared when I get angry...
So one day we were watching Cricket match on TV and a good batsman who was playing at his home ground was not playing good that day.. at other places, he had done excellent batting so I said, what happened to this boy? this is his home ground and his mom-dad must be watching him too..he should play better here...My son suddenly said " he must have got scared with his mom..! "
When he was a kid ( assume between 3-5 years age) he did all funny & mostly weird things ...like he used to take paste on his brush and then used to fill little water in tooth-paste tube and put the cap on it..so next time who-so-ever will press that paste on brush used to get water first...or more semi-liquid paste!!! LOL We have here "Balm called Amrutanjan"- a kind of multipurpose ointment, for headache & cold etc... It generally has little burning sensation when we apply it on head or nose etc... it's color is white... one day this kid, took that balm and mixed it with cold-cream... those were winter days and hubby had to go out early in the morning and he applied that cold cream on his face in hurry ...! No need to tell what happened further...
He even tried the shaving kit of hubby and got small cuts on his face luckily not deep type...so no marks of that now on face..! One day I was in our office and got late due to work-load... my Dad called me and told that T.V. Remote is not working...How? I asked ...it was working in the morning properly...
I asked him did my son break it? he said no...but he was watching TV alone for sometime... I understood, this must be "his" job.. I went home and asked my son in little raised voice... he got scared and told me, that he "washed" remote with soap ... Oops, but why? I asked, he said you promise me that you will not get angry...OK..tell...he said he "by mistake" ( pet words of his since he learned to say this..!) dropped the bottle of baby moisturizer on TV Remote and I will find it while watching the TV so he immediately washed remote with soap and water..
One day he took match-box and started liting match-sticks one by one by hiding down near bed... a small place with window near and its hanging long curtain was so near too.. incidently I was passing from bed-room and not heard any sound of my son so I got doubt and I stepped in and OMG, there was smoke and I could not see him on bed... I got scared..! So if he is in next room and he is quiet means you have to worry and you must RUNNNNN immediately and see, what he is doing ?
... such is the situation still in our home...LOL .
This was VERY innocent yet true incident -
He was in 1st standard, his exams were going on, his teacher had already complained me that though he knew answers, he did not complete his test in school, instead of writing answers he had started playing with pencil & eraser..So I requested her to keep an eye on him this time.. but she was supervisoring another class that day...
That was Value Education ( subject) exam.... of 50 or something marks... passing was for 18 marks I think.... After exam he came home, I saw his question-paper and asked him how many questions he answered this time? He said 4... out of 10 ( 5 marks each) I got angry that he had not solved the question paper completely... I asked the reason...he innocently said --- His friend did not know the answers as his mother works in the office and could not look after his study etc.. so he was sad..when I saw he did not know the answers...I dictate him my answers...and he was writing..but I had to tell him spelling too so time finished in dictating those 4 answers and then bell rang.. I said but this is called "copying".. you should not have told him answers...this is wrong, teacher will kick you out if she sees you next time doing all this.. he said she can't...I asked why? he said, she only taught us "HELP OTHERS WHO IS IN NEED" in our Value Education class...! I started laughing... Thank GOD, it was routine test, and both, he and his friend passed the exam... my son had got 19/50 and his friend got 18/50...LOL
He had one more habit of asking the question "WHY?" after almost each sentence of mine...
He : Why do we have holes in the nose? Me : for breathingâ¦
He : Why do we need to breath? Me : To liveâ¦
He : Why do we need to live?........ I WAS SPEECHLESS 
( My SON @ 3 months old, could not even sit so I had given him support of corner ... see his hands..I put his one hand outside sofa-arms and he took the support from another hand so that he should not fall otherside too.. LOL Smart BOY!! Smile or Laugh was his speciality, he never cried when he was kid..)

No comments:
Post a Comment