Monday, 9 October 2006

Entry for October 10, 2006

 

360 GARAGE SALE....LOLOLOL

 

YOU ALL ARE TAGGED !

( Below are my buddies with their price tags!)

 

 

Image

 

 

Hey guys, I have seen many TAGS and many question-answers… out of which I did hardly three-four till the date… Because I did not find them “MY TYPE” you know what I mean….Image… So I thought why not to CREATE myself a TAG?  Yeah, “my type”!!! LOL. So this is ORIGINAL MY TAG… You can say ---  first “COPYWRITED TAG” by PINK alias CHESS QUEEN ( new name? Yeah !!! this “CHESS QUEEN” is created very recently but don’t think that I am a chess expert, Image I just love chess, but I am not an expert !)


Who so ever will do this TAG, don’t forget to mention these all rules first.


SO Here we go---


 


QUESTIONS :



  1. FIRST select your maximum 8 favorite FUNNY ( little correction here )  friends out of your list of friends, ( if don't have 8 funny friends then write only those who are funny..may be one or two at least? If you don't have any "funny" friend on your list then you are escaped out of this tag... because it is ONLY about fun & funny things which you APPRECIATE OR LIKE OR LOVE among your friends.. )  whose blogs you visit quite regularly and they are your favorites…
  2. Now select minimum 5 friends from above list of 8 friends ( or you can choose all of them too as you wish…) & tell in short, why everyone among them is so special? WAIT, A TRICK HERE…Image. You have to write at least ONE FUNNY thing / habit about that friend, which you think makes that friend so special for you! (Your answer should not be vague like his/her wit or sense of humor, you have to write particular habit or incident or thing about them.) 
  3. Which (physical/ non-physical) thing do you find “funny” about yourself when you see the mirror every time? Why?
  4. What is the funniest thing you did very recently?
  5. Have you experienced any bad incident in your whole life (Bad or sad - in your point of view at that time), which made everybody laugh so loudly at that time and now you too laugh at it whenever you remember it…
  6. Write 5 funny questions & make your OWN TAG, don’t copy anybody. BE “ORIGINAL”, I promote ORIGINALITY and tell your friends to do the SAME. Image

 


NOTE : In above picture, I have already tagged my 10 friends to do this at their blogs !!! Now why did I choose only these 10 out of my ONLY 36 friends? ( I said only 36, because I am very choosy and don’t accept each and every invitation… In fact I have denied more than I have accepted… Though I feel bad to do it, but I don’t want my list to grow with each passing day & main thing is that I can’t do justice with them just by accepting their invitations but not visiting their blogs even once!) So let me explain why these 10 ---- Because everybody on my list is NOT funny... I have variety of friends... Now about fun or funny..I think “ Laughing at oneself and making others laugh” both can be easy to look at but quite difficult to achieve in reality… This is a kind of “by birth gift” or “hereditary talent” or “polished / honed skills” with the time you have spent in your life…But still it suits better where it comes easily & no need to try to look funny or pretend funny. In my view it is not real “sense of humor” which comes with lots of effort…I believe in natural things more. So I found these 10 buddies are having “this thing” inside themselves in quite natural form ! Image


Rest of my friends may possess this talent too, I don’t deny but they hardly express it in their blogs or I could not select them here because of mere limitation & NOTHING personal really!!! But this TAG is open for my other friends too and they can also participate in this and leave the links of their TAG blogs at my comment section, so that we can visit their blog too Image


HERE ARE MY ANSWERS…


1.  FIRST select your maximum 8 favorite friends out of your list of friends, whose blogs you visit quite regularly and they are your favorites…


ANS :  Jan Mom, Scooter, Steve ( Yeah BOOKER family, unofficial FIRST family of Yahoo 360 ! Image ) , Sandy, Molly, Brian, Funny girl, Em, Stephanie and Super hero of Blogland Batman ! Hey I know they are 10 … but it is an exceptional case for me as I am the WRITER of this TAG… hehehehe . Ah, I had kept that figure 8 for your benefit because I don’t want you to sleep while answering these questions… Image So you can take 8 or 10 or even more too as you wish…But make sure neither you fall asleep while replying these questions and nor you make others fall asleep while reading your replies ImageImageImage


2.  Now select minimum 5 friends from above list of 8 friends ( or you can choose all of them too as you wish…) & tell in short, why everyone among them is so special? WAIT, A TRICK HERE…. You have to write minimum ONE FUNNY thing / habit about that friend, which you think makes that friend so special for you! (Your answer should not be vague like --- you like his/her wit or sense of humor! No, you have to write a particular habit or incident or thing about them..) 


ANS : OK, here I am putting my list an ALPHABETICALLY …


Batman: He is a riot specially when he converses ( in his blogs ) with his friends called “chuck”, “Scott” or “Sandy” ! Though he writes NOT ENOUGH ( update please...Image ) funny blogs but hey he has it in himself…! I wish he could use this talent of him more often & more efficiently at his blogs... Image


Brian : We have many similarities like curiosity, photography etc… Brian calls me “Miss Curious” sometimes… Image So I like his photography specially those silly poses in his photo streams…. ( Brian, hey man, people may visit your pics now…don’t blame me that I had not told you about this before… Image)


Em : A WINE ADDICT girl, I like her way of finding comedy in day-to-day routine incidents… like NEWS about solar systems, Traffic problems, first talking about HOT DUDES & then planning to have COLD SHOWERS etc… Eeeesh, did I reveal much? Image OOPS Sorry Em…. Image ImageImage


Funny girl : HEHEHE… This name suits her perfectly, a biggest riot on 360…! Her blogs make me laugh almost everyday…I still remember rising belly picture of her!!! But here I want to tell about different thing… Yeah, I love her “emotion-smileys” which she uses for each & every line (?), noooo, each & every word (?), na na… sometimes without writing anything too, she can send those funny smilies…) while chatting…!!! Does it happens sometimes? No no… it happens EVERY time…ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage


Jan Mom : NAME itself is ENOUGH to bring smile on face…! Another favorite person of mine with perfect sense of humor! ImageI like almost EVERY picture she uses for her blog & her way of telling Scooter moments as well as her MAXINE JOKES…!!ImageImageImageImage


Molly : Eeeeesh, this girl I tell you, almost similar like me in impulsive enthusiasm ! Image Whenever she is on 360, she keeps running between her & my pages and keeps me busy in comments on her page, Na, my page, na na her page oops my page, Image GOD… so much confusion here…Image.but hey, no confusion between us for comments on comments & comments on comments on each other’s TOP page…Image( till she goes to her bed very late every night…) Image ImageImageBut hey, I love her IRISH jokes, which I read very secretly!!!


Sandy : Hahahahaha… I love almost everything about her, Image we too have many similarities in our nature from comedy, music, poems … But I like her “Musical conversations” with her labs “Lola & Lulu” as well as Sonora… & high point of these musical conversations is her “Self conversations”!!! Image


An example of Sandy's musical comment --- "GOoOOOOOOOoooOOOO get LAID!!! Woot! WOOT! YOU CAN DO IT! Get laaaaid, get LAAAAID! WOOOT, WOOOT, GETTTT LAAAID! RAH, RAH! YEAH!!!! GOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOoooo GET LAID! BOOOooYAH!! "ImageImageImageImageImageImage


Scooter : This comedy king of 360 used to make me laugh with his blogs very often…Image Though now days he has become a “Weekly Bulletin” Image & I miss his wit, his blogs, his pictures etc…Image I love his own funny pictures, & funny lists of “DON’T DO” & many more things ! ImageImage


Stephanie : Though Stephy doesn’t laugh very frequently but when she laughs, she keeps doing it specially in her “Meme De …” Blogs of Blogthings… Image where she laughs first for her own test results & then enjoys after that, reading others test-results….Image I am her permanent visitor of those Meme blogs …. One more addict of bloththings & various tests like me…Image!!!


Steve : Ah, here “No any nonsense of humor …Only real sense of humor…! Image Being a part of 360’s First family, he has that hereditary virtue called “sense of humor”, which he doesn’t show us very frequently, may be because he is a very busy person !! Image He even knows that he has to change his blast and it has dust gathering on it, (he had mentioned this in his blast also) but he can’t or did not change it . So I like his blasts …ImageImage See yourself this is his latest blast ----" I only have one-hundred eighty characters available for this blast and I'm afraid I'll use up all that space before I manage to say anything cute or funny or witty or especially pr" ( Yeah Steve, the word limit of blast is already over!..) ImageImageImage


3.  Which (physical / non-physical) thing do you find “funny” about yourself when you see the mirror every time? Why?


ANS : My slowly but steadily growing tummy…. NO, NO, Wait, I am NOT pregnant! Hahaha… But yeah, I feel that my tummy is growing day by day as most of my family members call me fat! (I swear, I AM NOT FAT… but yeah, a very little over weight, you can say 2-3 KG? OK read 4-5 kg & not more than that…but they don’t leave any opportunity to joke on my weight… But I don’t take it so seriously… Here is one incident about my weight ( they means my Dad, Mom, Bros & wives, Sis, her hubby, & her sons too…) My elder sis has two Computer Engineer sons, ( in my family there are more Engineers than any other professionals…Image. So one of my Sis’s son is working (only last year finished his B.E.) and second one is in 2nd year college of Computer Engineering, though elder one is my best friend because we both tease others, & most of the time, his younger brother too. So, one day this boy thought he can have this opportunity to tease me as subject was swimming in our club-house pool…( many of you don’t know this --- I can’t swim! HA! & I am quite shy to wear bikini…Image No, not for my weight because more “hefty” ladies swim there in bikinis. My problem is it is common pool & I am very shy to expose myself… ImageImageImage )  So my nephew started asking me or teasing me--- So aunty, have you started swimming at club-house? I heard that uncle ( my hubby) has brought bikini for you too… I replied him.. I would have loved to swim there but there is a big problem… he laughed & asked, “what”? I said, “problem is that our pool is not so deep and if I jump inside then (because of my weight) all water will be outside & we need water to swim dear!!!Image Image He was looking at me like this Image


4.  What is the funny thing you did very recently & others laughed?


ANS : My son’s exams are going on…. So one day he came back from school & was telling me about a question in his exam… --- “draw sea breeze or sea air” So as per his text book he drew the sea, then arrows with labels some type of air & it’s pressure etc… but his few schoolmates did great jobs… like one drew sea, then garden near sea, trees, kids playing, and gave the title “Sea Air”! Second boy drew also everything similar except SEA, and still gave the title “Sea air” so my son was laughing that his schoolmate did not draw Sea at all in his answer sheet … So I said, “Your school mate did not want to make wet his answer sheet with that sea!”Image …. Son said as usual,  “Mom, you are very naughty…!”Image (This is his permanent line for me…. Image) & my son started laughing even more!!


5.  Have you experienced any bad incident in your whole life (Bad or sad - in your point of view at that time), which made everybody laugh so loudly at that time and now you too laugh at it whenever you remember it…


ANS : Not many but yes I had few…One day we were having dinner by sitting down on floor…Image ( No no, we DO have dining table at Dad’s place but, sometimes, we enjoy our food by sitting on floor too. When my father was working for govt. as an Agricultural Manager of farms in acres & acres… we used to have a BIG bungalow to stay & HUGE garden around… so there used to every possible creature around us from snakes, scorpions, lizards and even rats too… Image So those were summer days & one night we were all together chatting & having our food sitting on the floor of verandah in the light of lantern…. And suddenly I screamed, got up & started dancing like in those music videos of English songs…my rhythm was as funny as those song dancers… Dad was shocked to see me dancing like that and started scolding me too…and rest others were laughing so badly my God, I still remember… ImageImageImage But my screaming was continue and finally a small baby mouse fell down from my kameez / top… ! Yeah, there was a baby mouse, trying to climb on my back, inside my clothes so it was hard to take it out as it was on middle of my back & my hands were not reaching up to it…& I could not stop screaming too, to tell others what was happening with me… as I also did not know what creature was inside my clothes…Eeeeesh, that was horrible… since then I have little mouse-phobia…ImageImageImage


6.  Write 5 funny questions & make your OWN TAG, don’t copy anybody. BE “ORIGINAL”! Because I promote ORIGINALITY…ImageImage & tag your best friends…ImageImageImage


 


VERY IMPORTANT NOTE :


PLEASE, rest all 26 friends on my list of friends besides above are BEST TOO, in their own ways, & I LOVE THEM ALL... I did not put their names here doesn't mean that I don't like them or I am judging them with these or not finding them talented... NEVER THINK like this... They are best at their own things; they are best in different things... I have selected few above because I find their blogs funny most of the time and they themselves are Funny too...!!! BUT I LOVE YOU ALL & RESPECT YOU ALL FOR YOUR UNIQUENESS... I DON'T PROMOTE IDEA OF COMPARISON BETWEEN MY FRIENDS, BECAUSE IT IS TOTALLY ILLOGICAL..See above I have put price tags on the head of them... that are NOT for them as a person, that are JUST TAGS for FUN... NOTHING MORE THAN THAT...


 


No comments:

Post a Comment