Though neither Sandy nor Batman tagged me or anybody in particular by name besides both themselves only....! But I thought both are my friends so let me try too...
So here FIRST is BATMAN'S CHALLENGE because it is quite small compare to Sandy's ( 50 questions) !!! hahahaha...
Batman was saying " Give it a try if you dare, make sure you send me the link if you do! " about "Creativity takes a holiday" OR "Creativity takes a Vacation" but Batman I myself send my creativity on vacation SEE...
Let it be...
I thought this time at least I should try
People think I only love to laugh & never cry
The time comes when I too feel the same
Getting bored by talking & playing game
Days look like very lengthy & endless,
Nights are full of sorrows & helplessness
So much lava is stored inside this heart
Anytime bursting of volcano will start
Donât try to awake that side of mine
Let me look always happy & fine
Donât ask further as I always take precaution
If my creativity gets tired I send her on vacationâ¦..
SANDY'S 50 QUESTIONS TAG.....
1) 1. Last thing you burned while attempting to cook?: Well, about what? Food or myself? ( Because I DO cook two-three times everyday & DO burn milk most of the time, as well my hands & fingersâ¦Stupid impulsive I amâ¦always in hurry and forgetfulness is my second nameâ¦LOL)

2. Describe yourself in three words?: Full of Life !


3. How long does it take to get ready for your day?: It depends up on the occasion and everyday it hardly takes any timeâ¦
4. Favorite place to blow 50 bucks?: First sponsor 50 bucks then I will decide where to blow⦠(As I donât work!!) 
5. How many people have you thought were "the one"?: I saw most of you here said the one = TWO⦠My math teacher had taught me, the one is always equal to ONE! It doesnât matter for me whether it is âwereâ, âareâ or âwillâ but be sure it will always be âthe ONEâ 
6. What is something that turns you off from the opposite sex?: Stupid & Hypocrites men. ( I mean, who try to pretend what they are NOT! ) 
7. What kind of car do you drive?: Honda City ZX ( Color - New Warm Silver)
8. What's in your CD player right now?: Nothing 
9. What celebrity would you have coffee with?: If celebrity here means only rich & famous then my answer is âNobodyâ because I will prefer to have coffee with any normal person who has great sense of humor & wit & who can make me laugh and make my day⦠
10. What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with?: Who doesnât have the quality mentioned in # 9 
11. What kind of toothpaste do you use?: âColgateâ most of the time & sometimes âPespodentâ as well as âClose-upâ. ( if my son is with us while shopping then our tooth-paste keeps changingâ¦
)
12. What time do you usually go to bed?: If you are asking about night then I canât say even tentative time because it does vary a lot!
& Sandy even calls me an OWL 

13. Last movie you saw?: In theater Poseidonâ¦and on TV, a best comedy, Munnabhai MBBS 

14. Last TV show you watched?: Laughter Challenge 2
15. Who is your best friend?: My friend Manju ( since 1989) & in family My elder Sis 
16. Who in your family do you best get along with?: Everybody in fact but my Dad & elder Sis are my close friends ! I can share everything (!) with them 
17. Who do you have a crush on?: Manyâ¦. But not on 360 !!! 


18. What time is it right now?: 6.25 PM 
19. Are you planning a vacation/travel soon?: May be !
20. When/Where was the last time you traveled?: Pune, May 2006 ! 
21. How many times have you been in love?: Always in loveâ¦.
But donât ask the detailsâ¦

!!!
22. How old will you be in 10 years?: Bad manners !


23. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?: as always in the Mirror of course ! 

24. Sinful snacking weakness?: Sinful? NOTHING & Snacking Weakness? You can say I love ice-creamsâ¦Strawberry, Vanilla, Mango, Pista, Pineappleâ¦anything except chocolate!
25. Roller Coasters?: You name itâ¦. But I am not going to tell it⦠
26. Ever run out of gas?: hahahahaha Sandy this I found the funniest question among all 50â¦. Because though you replied about your car here but you did not mention car in the question and even if it would have been there then also we donât have car running on Gasâ¦we use petrol⦠So NO COMMENTS hereâ¦.!!!

27. Ever been on a train?: MANY MANY TIMES ( during college days we had to go by train to attend the classesâ¦) 
28. Ever been on a blind date?: Never heard date can be âblindâ & what about year? Deaf?? ⦠(kiddingâ¦) NEVER
29. Ever been to Europe? No 
30. What would you do if you could be the opposite sex for one day?: Challenge Batman & Scott in wooing a girlâ¦


31. Would you tell anyone it was really you?: Yaar ask proper direct questions, as you know already my English is so poor! So no beating around the bush⦠âkhushâ? ( khush means happy?) 
32. Ever been arrested?: if you are asking about crime then NEVERâ¦if asking about armsâ¦ummmm let it be secretâ¦. 
33. Have a crush on anyone you work with?: Not working now and even before, could not meet someone so special at office at least â¦
34. What is something you believe in?: HUMANITY & TRUE LOVE !!!! 
35. What is something you fear?: Losing someone from near & dear ones⦠
36. What time did you wake up this morning?: 6 a.m.
37. What is the worst physical pain you have ever experienced?: Pain of surgery ! 
38. What is your favorite television show?: Laughter Challenge 2 and mostly all comedies 
39. Ever photoshopped yourself to look better in a picture?: I donât have that software loaded on my PC 
40. Tell us something about your childhood? I was expert in climbing any kind of treeâ¦
41. What would it cost you to flash the person next to you?: Sorry I did not understand the question itselfâ¦
42. Best time to catch you in a good mood?: Iâm ALWAYS in a good mood but very relaxed in the nightâ¦( your DAY time !
)
43. If you could be anything for one day, what would it be: I would love to die and see where people go after death OR What happens after deathâ¦But hey, promise me you will bring me back hereâ¦. I donât want to die so soonâ¦

44. Most prized possession?: My optimistic smile or laughter or happiness â¦. Which I celebrate everyday with singing 
45. Would you ever sell it/for how much?: NEVER because I canât â¦but yes I would love to share it and spread it FREE OF COST!!!
46. What is one of your pet peeves?: Waiting for anythingâ¦.
47. Favorite kind of ice cream?: Check answer to #24
48. What song are you listening to right now?: Lovely romantic
(ârahena rahe humâ¦â - whether I will be there or not)
49. If you could punch one person who would it be?: It will be injustice Sandy, because why only one if there are many� 
50. Would you tell us one of your secrets? No thrill OR fun in that, so better you find yourselfâ¦
BYEEEEEEE
NOTE : Can't say when will I be back?...OR even can I be back ?... as I am thinking my blogs are not entertaining anymore for others as well as for me too... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment