Saturday, 14 October 2006

Entry for October 15, 2006

Feeling BORED & LONELY at 360!

 

So let's have some blogthings... I think I had done this before but it's ok since I don't know when & where I did that LOL... and yeah, I want to remind you all these things about me again... LOLOLOL

 







You Are Bold And Brave

Image
But daring? Not usually?

You tend to like to make calculated risks.

So while you may not be base jumping any time soon...

You are up for whatever's new and (a little) exciting!


 

As many of you know now that I am Sagittarius and as I was too small to understand the time of wall clock ( if there was any in the labour-room !) when I was born, I don't know exact time of my birth... and my mom-dad must be either to happy to see me & forgot to note down the time...or least bothered about time & all rubbish things... ! So after 25 years I asked a nurse to check my birth details as per that hospital records & she told me I was born at 12.30 am ! What a time to enter this world man..! I was just 30 minutes late to start a New day!!! Sandy you must know now why am I belonging to the family of "OWL"?! ( Don't misunderstand about my real family...they are perfectly human beings...HA!) So as per nurse my rising sign is LIBRA!!! 

 

 

 






Your Rising Sign is Libra

Image
A total charmer, it's hard for people to say no to you.

Irresistable and attractive, you have no shortage of love interests.



Totally competitive, you tend to thrive in stressful enviroments.

A peaceful soul, you avoid conflict at almost all costs.



Sometimes you try too hard to please those around you.

But you have a great inner strength that helps you bounce back easily.


 

 

After taking the above test, I thought if that nurse was fed up with my querries and suppose, she would have told me that time just to keep me shut my mouth....and stop bothering her then? So I took my second test without filling any time...just selecting my zodiac sign...! See here are the results ! Now you decide which suits me most!!!! LOLOL

 

 

 






Your Rising Sign is Sagittarius

Image
Happy and upbeat, you are always optimistic.

Even when you're in a bad mood, people find you friendly.



On the flip side, you're very restless and bored easily.

You've been known to pick fights just for the fun of it.



You've got a great sense of humor and a quirky outlook on life.

Aggressive, wild, and unconventional, no one knows what you're going to do next.


 

 

I am surprised to see that I answered in SHORT only for three  questions & see what they found about me... I used to think only I can guess better just with very little feedback but they showed me I am NOT the alone...hahahaha...

 

 

 






Your Personality Is

Rational (NT)




You are both logical and creative. You are full of ideas.

You are so rational that you analyze everything. This drives people a little crazy!



Intelligence is important to you. You always like to be around smart people.

In fact, you're often a little short with people who don't impress you mentally.



You seem distant to some - but it's usually because you're deep in thought.

Those who understand you best are fellow Rationals.



In love, you tend to approach things with logic. You seek a compatible mate - who is also very intelligent.



At work, you tend to gravitate toward idea building careers - like programming, medicine, or academia.



With others, you are very honest and direct. People often can't take your criticism well.



As far as your looks go, you're coasting on what you were born with. You think fashion is silly.



On weekends, you spend most of your time thinking, experimenting with new ideas, or learning new things.


 

 

HERE is Last but not the least... MY ALL TIME FAVORITE TEST...

 

 

 

 






Your Mood Ring is Yellow

Image

Imaginative

Wondering

Thoughts

Peaceful


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment