
Hello all of youâ¦.and thank you so much who really missed me !!! Yeah, I am very much alive! I was absent since two days because our Internet connection was down⦠I know, I know, you will say, this is nothing new Pinkâ¦it always happens with you⦠I agree, but this time major breakdown⦠I swear itâs true, I am not making it glorious though I donât want you to get bored by same reason every timeâ¦
Internet was not working since (our) Wednesday afternoonâ¦. I got so bored that I was feeling like if this is not going to start then I will really go madâ¦
OOPSâ¦I have realized that I have got addicted so badly to 360, chess & Internet surfingâ¦.
I think, our electricity & Internet have joined hands, (a sort of amalgamation you can say
), because both have gone thruâ a lot because of my addiction you know! So finally both said, âPink, enough is enough⦠we canât take more than this and decided to intervene this matter seriouslyâ¦! So both are (electricity & internet) helping themselves as well as you to get rid of me anyhow, sometimes playing hide & seek between themselves & sometimes both go for picnic leaving me alone ! They even think that it is beneficial for me too !! Because if they go off for unlimited period then by force I have to have proper sleep and sufficient restâ¦without playing any chess till late night!!! Oh yeah, I was doing that since TWO days⦠Anyways, now you know I am very much alive & even if I would not have beenâ¦I donât think it will affect anybody here that muchâ¦.
Hey since two days I was thinking, what will happen if, yeah, if, I really will not be ALIVEâ¦.
FACT is that, I know many of my friends donât even have a time to see whether I am alive or notâ¦Even it doesnât matter for them whether I am alive or notâ¦
but anyways, suppose tomorrow I am going to die, this will be the scene ----
Pink is on the bed in hospital⦠taking her last few breaths ⦠Asking her hubby to come near and handovers him a small piece of paper.. NO, it is not my SECRET WILL⦠it will be a password of my yahoo 360 a/c ! So after getting that password, hubby can see what I was doing since so many months here with all of youâ¦
so first he will write a small blog about the news of my deathâ¦
As I told you allâ¦there are more Engineers in my family than any other professionalsâ¦!
See, my uncle is a Mechanical Engineer from IIT then my hubby is an Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer working as a part of Top Level management in one of the premier company of my country! My brother-in-law (sisâs hubby) is also a Mechanical Engineer, two sons of my sis are Computer Engineers, three cousins of mine are Instrumentation Engineer, Electronic Engineer & Mechanical Engineer⦠so if you donât know, I tell you, these people talk more in Engineering language than in simple oneâ¦. So donât get shocked by the language of âreal touchyâ blog of my hubby! Overlook the language; just see the sentiments behind it!!!
â¦Soâ¦
To,
All Friends of my dear wife âPinkâ,
Pink is no more⦠Everything in my life has dismantled now; it canât be assembled ever again! She was a very nice woman ( now!
) and I can imagine how much attached you all were with her & (more) vice versaâ¦(as her mailbox is nearing to full more by âSENTâ messages than received !
) I am feeling very empty so I will compress my words and say GOD REST HER SOUL IN PEACE!
Tomorrow her lawyer will open her WILL about which she told me that she had something or the other for her few friends too. So tomorrow I will post her last âWILLâ for all of you hereâ¦so that you can decide how to go further about itâ¦.
Thanks to everybody for your love & support to her till today.
Pinkâs hubby.
Now, the real buzz will start⦠First Molly will visit my blog and will get real shockedâ¦
OMG⦠OMG⦠she will run here and there⦠what to write? Where to write? Only on blog or on top page too? Or even in her blast tooâ¦?? Yes⦠she will do this all three⦠Then she may tell Sandy, Scott & Angel too because all are our common friends⦠Angel will be senti... will visit here & write very touchy things...then Sandy will tell to Batman, Batman will not believe firstâ¦then he will think NA, Sandy canât joke so badlyâ¦but that little secret finder is dead..? Husshhh little peace now... then he will stop writing his âsex-adventureâ blog and visit my pageâ¦Sandy will be still in shock, calling Lulu as Lola & Lola as Lulu and both labs will look at her like this ...
Either Molly or Batman or Sandy will tell Scott, first Scott will see the clock for time, what time is it? Was that right, what I just heard right now? Pink is no more? Did I forgot to take my medicines
Then he will realize no, itâs not night, itâs day time⦠but he will gulp another dose of medicines in panic
and call Jan mom ! Jan Mom... Awww that silly girl? I can't believe...!!! Steve will come to know by Scott's phone or blast as he is on vacation.... He will be shocked too...Now Scott is in actionâ¦yeah, he will take a short break from his important office work too to write a short & fast blog about me and a blast link to my page to make easy for rest of the 360 crowd to say few things âcondolence messages"
( Jeez, condolence messages, I hate those!!!! I want to tell you RIGHT NOW, please donât write condolence messages after my death, in fact I would like one BEST joke per person here after my death, ok?
) on my pageâ¦.
And guys then, this news will spread like a fireâ¦
In between Sissy will come to my page singing a song of ânighty night sweetie & plenty times hugsâ¦â & will try to check my blog⦠and OMG, almost fainted (Reduce those extra pound Sissy to bear this news in realâ¦I am alerting you in advance â¦
) then Sissy will write in her special typo⦠a long comment on my page⦠Which is very very touchy in fact and I know how much she will be sadâ¦but guys you may find humor in her comment⦠so you can take here a little break from those âsighsâ and can smile littleâ¦! Then Heart will visit⦠and she will start crying immediatelyâ¦
will run and tell Adamâ¦
Adam will think, âIs this trueâ? Ha! Pink must be joking, she must be playing prankâ¦
because Adam doesnât trust anybody easily not at least a womanâ¦
⦠Now anyhow Stephanie will come to know, she will respond very seriouslyâ¦
and may think for a while, I wish I could have done her first & last Tag little better wayâ¦. If she has a time she will write a blast about thisâ¦and she will give this news to Lina⦠This Witch girl will be really sad to know and will think how can this happen to us?
I had told her, â Donât you dare to leave 360â, last time itself when Pink wanted to leave 360⦠But see what happened⦠Now everybody will head to my page and will try to write more and more better things about meâ¦
which I wish they could have written this earlier so that I would have been happy to know that they really feel that way about me!
( see my blogs, not having enough comments yaar⦠I do have 36 friends and hardly 8-10 people write comments⦠so sadâ¦
) All these things were happening and everybody were talking about Pinkâs Will⦠Hey was she so rich?
But she never told that to anybody⦠Was she having ranches & resorts? Or simply cash? God, I can pay all my debts if she would have considered me as her best friend⦠I think it will be better if I could get something enough to throw my âExâ out of my house paying all lump sum in one go man!
But how did she die? Was she ill? But she never told us that too⦠Yeah she was little mysterious typeâ¦you know! She was very blunt when she used to write comment on my page making fun of me, I used to think why should I not delete her comment & her too from my list ?
All wild guesses, bad & good jokes & talks about me, then their own personal debts, calculations & little excitement plus curiosity will be thereâ¦at least I hope so...... 
Hey, nothing we can get so easilyâ¦.SO HAVE LITTLE MORE PATIENCE FOR âPINKâS WILLâ⦠Because there are few members on other side too, ( i.e. Em, Cleo, Ellie, Danielle, Brian, Haley, Shuja, Suzy, Joy, Dawn, Angelia, Xoll, Barb, Alfa & Nicholas...etc etc..) let me tell their reactions too...LOL â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦â¦ Continued----
\r\n
No comments:
Post a Comment