This song is dedicated to my talented friends BRIAN -- A great photographer as well as a Guitarist and a singer too!!! & ADAM --- A great musician, singer and IT Engineer too.... WOOOOO....
This is one of my favorite song... I love the words as well as music of the song .... Many of you don't know this --In musical instruments, I love Guitar & Piano very much... Na, I can't play them but I would have loved to do it... LOL...This video may not be so attractive here because it's a part of a film called "Julie" ! Though film is in Hindi, this song is in English... so no problem..."Julie" is the name of that lead actress, who is singing here, is from middle class christian family... you can say little poor type... because her father drinks a lot & doesn't work anymore...Mom always gets angry with father for his drinking habit and this girl the eldest one having a younger brother & sister... You can see here how the people from my country find the happiness in whatever they haveâ¦!
I remember here, one of my chess friend was telling me that he had stayed in West Bengal state of my country where people are poor & you can see more poverty than other parts of the country... So that friend was serving our people staying with Mother Teresa, in Kolkatta ( old name - Calcatta) ... He was so impressed by our people that he said, " I am really very impressed by those Indians, who have NOTHING, not even a home to stay, they sleep on footpath too but still THEY ARE HAPPY... I never understand the secret behind their happiness.... in my country, people are very materialistic...they try to find happiness in money, gold and blah blah...!!! " YES, HE WAS RIGHT...This is one of the speciality of Indians, if there is NOTHING to lose, why to bother & what to bother? LOLOLOL...BTW, This tune is very sweet, which you BOTH too can play on your guitar!!!! So enjoy the songâ¦
MORE about Song & Film : Julie, Lead Actress is Laxmi ( a south Indian actress.) Her father here in picture is Late Om Prakash, Mom- Late Nadira, Sister - Famous Shreedevi ( another south-Indian but equally famous in Bollywood too.) This is I think FIRST & LAST COMPLETE ENGLISH SONG in Hindi film! Written by Harindranath Chattopadhay who was old time actor named David! He was brother of Sarojini Naidu, the first Indian lady Governer and called as The Nightingale of India ! The Singer of this song is PREETI Sagar, whom the Prince Charles of UK had admired a lot while his FIRST visit to India!
No comments:
Post a Comment