
âGetting boredâ is also a good thingâ¦! I was feeling really bad that now a days, 360 has become a very dull place for ME at least. I have talked about this many times before that if I write blogs, I love to get response. If I donât get it I feel boredom :P Seriously, I do try to visit my friends and comment on their pages and leave quick commentsâ¦send cards too⦠but I have only Emy, Efi and Nemo (on weekends specially ) quite regular at my page and few more like Joy, Jewel and Guillou07 are not so regular friends. Brian & Lestat are like meteors, they can be seen suddenly on QC & again vanishing for long long timeâ¦. They may read blogs but they have stopped commenting on blogs I think thatâs why they mostly leave comments on QCâ¦.. ! :p BUT, I MUST THANK ALL OF THEM, as I am still here because of them... So thank you all of you :)
Anyways these things are not at all encouraging for me and I am losing interest here. I also donât feel like visiting others pages now. In short, âYahoo 360â has become very dull place for me. I was more upset because our Internet service provider had some technical faults at their end and I was not able to log in at yahoo as well as I lost many fast games of chess too! Because as you know I play 5 minutes games mostly and I used to get disconnected from game server and till the time I restart it, I used to lose the game! All things were very very irritatingâ¦. But today evening their engineer came and repaired it and I am happy that I can play chess now! Yoohoooâ¦.!! Yeah... the show must go on..... :p :))
So when I got my Internet speed back, I watched my favorite parrot again ( I have stopped countingâ¦how many times I have watched âEinsteinâ Parrot, whom I have watched before on TV ( Animal Planet) also! I think you too must have seen this SMART PARROT !! If not, donât miss this opportunity!!!
Talking Parrot - Amazing videos are here
After parrot, see who has impressed me a lot????? CHECK OUT hereâ¦..
Amazing SIX-Year-Old Singer - Funny video clips are a click away
I wish, I would have got such opportunity at so young age, now I would not have to sing in the bathroom and kitchen at leastâ¦.. :p Hehehehe No probs, even everybody canât become a bathroom singer too!!!
When I had seen "NORA Cat " first time, I was feeling that shame on you, even cat has learned to play piano and you are still thinking to learn itâ¦Lazy âLoveâ :p â¦.hahahaha
Hey guys, I have already missed my chess so much due to Internet problem, now my Internet is working great again, I have to stop here and run to play⦠So see you soon hopefullyâ¦.. Bye.
HAVE GREAT DAYS AHEADâ¦.!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment