Tuesday, 13 February 2007

Entry for February 14, 2007

( Brian has designed this for me using my concept! As I don't have photoshop so I had requested him to make it for me... Oh, THANKS Brian! You are a real buddy!! This will be our combine entry for ART contest )
BLOGGING FOR CHARITY COVER DESIGN
BY PINK

This blog is my first try for "BLOGGING FOR CHARITY"! I don't know how much successful I am designing this cover of the book of blogging for charity.... because I don't have any software ( like photoshop etc..) loaded on my pc. So I tried my best to make it by using MS Paint & Power Point. I LOVE TO CREATE & I enjoyed doing this so much that I did not know when night was over... LOL YES, I did not sleep at all yesterday night... but it is NOT new...few of my friends know about this sillyness of mine...!

Though my friend had asked me to make one cover design, I thought I should make more using different colors.... So that they can have choice to choose one of it at least. BECAUSE I have used ONLY ONE THEME as EARTH, PEN & HELPING HANDS" !!! So I will leave this upto you, CHOOSE whichever you like and please vote for THE BEST at this link & PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS TOO, TO VOTE FOR THE BEST ... Thanks --- "BLOGGING FOR CHARITY"

CAN I SAY, PLEASE GUYS VOTE FOR ME...? LOL....DO IT HERE AT LEAST... BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO HELP THOSE NEEDY PEOPLE..!!! THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION. LOVE YOU ALL...
NOTE: Please write down the cover design number which you liked MOST in your comment! To know the cover design number you have to just put your computer mouse on the picture you liked, it will show you the number.... btw, I have posted new design on the TOP of the blog, consider it also while voting .... it is my concept designed by my talented friend Brian! So please consider that too...THANKS AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment