
Art that Inspires the Soul! Just two days before, I saw a beautiful blog at my friend Joyâs page about an artist & art from Chandigarh, Indiaâ¦. I was happy to see that she posted that blog with so many details that I also did not know : p.
By the way, today I am going to post a unique artist called Sara OâVivian! When I was surfing the net at the time of Valentineâs Day, this â MOST SIMPLE YET MOST BEAUTIFUL Valentineâ attracted me so much that very moment I decided that my next art Sunday blog will be about this artist⦠So here we goâ¦. About ARTIST : Sara OâVivian is a versatile artist and author. She paints in a variety of styles and media, including Impressionism in oils, Surrealism in mixed media, and brush and ink. She has developed her own unique styles of art, and she also enjoys painting in traditional styles. O'Vivian holds degrees in Psychology and Sociology, and has long been fascinated by spiritual psychology, the human condition, and the seemingly universal quest for a more meaningful existence. These elements invariably find their way into most of her writing and art. She lives in Seattle, Washington.
Hey guys, I think it\u2019s better to see all her work with titles....because my words will finish & I will not be able to describe her completely, yeah, she is just AMAZING ! This blog is taken from internet but DO visit the following links too\u2026
http://www.ovivian.com/Main.htm
SONG SATURDAY IS MY PREVIOUS BLOG... DON'T MISS IT... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment