
SONG SATURDAY!
Sorry little late here... I was busy in singing a male song, which was really difficult... LOLOL (kidding, having fun with video making...:P) So here is MY FAVORITE MOVIE, FAVORITE STAR AND FAVORITE SONG... YESSSSSS, EVERYTHING is MY FAVORITE... MUSIC, MEANING OF THE SONG. Story, Direction & dialogues too...... Here actor Amitabh Bachchan is waiting for his lady love beautiful actress Jayaprada on his birthday party...
Film - Sharaabi
( Drunken person or who drinks more & regularly)
AB ( Actor) is a lonely child of renown business tycoon, who had given drugs in childhood not to cry... because he had no mother... he never got love of his parents but a poor friend of his father looked after him since childhood till his (friend's) death. That old man was more than his father to him... The story sharabi was a story of a lonely child of very rich man, who always craved for true love in his whole life ... I have cried while watching this movie and I don't remember how many times I have watched this movie... But everytime I cry while watching it... :P very touchy dialogues...& scenes..... AND FINALLY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment