
This BLOG is dedicated to my GREAT FRIENDS called BRIAN, NEMO, SANDY, EM & MOLLY... 





( Singer - Brian & Nemo is dancing happily
...)
...)As I was posting this, suddenly I had no electricity.... so I could not finish my blog... But thankfully most of my friends are sleeping this time...
so I don't have to worry about unfinished blog... LOL. So I saw this at my another friend Maija's page, who saw it at her friend's page... and so on... But when I saw this, I wanted to make it but who will be the boys here? So I got two pictures from my above said friends pages... Let me try complete girls band...
Here we go.....,
so I don't have to worry about unfinished blog... LOL. So I saw this at my another friend Maija's page, who saw it at her friend's page... and so on... But when I saw this, I wanted to make it but who will be the boys here? So I got two pictures from my above said friends pages... Let me try complete girls band...
Here we go.....,INTRODUCING 360 SPICE Girls aka PINK'S BAND....!!!!!!!!!!
( ...



)




)
No comments:
Post a Comment