
I am happy today, when I got message of CONGRATS from BFC for this design, which I have created using MS Paint and Power Point, as I don't have Photoshop. Anyways I had tried first time as a participant in this first ART Challenge by BFC. I am happy that I will be a small part of BFCâs work. This Blogging for CHARITY is a kind of virtual foundation but works for REAL needy people in outside world. I first came to know about her through my best friend Nicholas V. as I was reading his blogs and saw his work for BFC. The same day I became her friend and started reading the blogs of folks involving in this work. I loved the concept and the work my friends were doing. But as you know, being over curious, I wanted to know about BFC. ⦠Because I had got mail from unknown ID about blogging for money, after I became a friend of BFC. I generally donât give my ID to all⦠Very limited people know my ID so I was little hesitant after getting that mail. But I talked with another 360 friend about this (which I always do when get confused⦠as I do feel having RIGHT to irritate her by my logical as well as illogical talks ⦠SORRY EMY for itâ¦LOL. but I think you understand this.)
Anyways, I just want to tell you here or REQUEST YOU ALL, to join BFC and help my friend to help all NEEDY PEOPLE (INCLUDING CHILDREN) through this charity work. So folks ADD yourself to my friend âBLOGGING FOR CHARITYâ and help US TO HELP OTHERS⦠THANKING YOU ALL⦠A BIG HUG.
Finally, I thank, my best buddy Brian too for his help & unconditional support, when I needed it most! I am thankful to GOD, who has given me friend like him as well as all of youâ¦When I started writing this blog I was very happy but I had to left this blog in between for other commitments & see I completed it to post but now I am sad & very disturbed⦠So sorry I have to wind up here itself. I am NOT posting this ART SUNDAY BLOG.â¦SORRY MY FRIENDS. BYE & TAKE CARE.
No comments:
Post a Comment