As per my knowledge, today is an INTERNATIONAL PEACE DAY too..! My favorite GREETING CARD site www.123greetings.com also says the same! Editor BOB of this site is doing GREAT WORK, he always sends me reminders of these days... :) GOD BLESS HIM!!!
Just a little before, I was reading Nick's blog, and hey, HE HAS WRITTEN AN EXCELLENT BLOG.... My thoughts are SAME... Do visit his blog today! Personally speaking I never celebrated this day in my ENTIRE LIFE till today... but today I want to celebrate it VIRTUALLY.. :) As my Google search says today is International Peace Day, I am loving EVEN MORE & FEELING MORE CHARGED for this celebration. As I told my friend Monica also, that today at least DON'T say you are Hindu, you are Muslim, you are Christian or you are Sikh OR you are an Indian, you are an American, you are an Australian, you are an Italian... we all know, who belongs to which place... But today I want to forget ALL INVISIBLE BOUNDARIES made by US... GOD has not given us EARTH in pieces; we are making it into pieces slowly & steadily.... Agony is that today we say, if we need peace, be ready for war... !!!
But see we like-minded people has found our way⦠this VIRTUAL WORLD of Internet, where thankfully NO INVISIBLE LINES TO DIVIDE US⦠We can be ONE WORLD, ONE UNIVERSE in true sense⦠Let it be like this FOREVER!
Even in future, our rulers try to divide this too, I will say only this ---- LET US COME TOGETHER TODAY & TAKE AN OATH THAT NOBODY CAN DIVIDE OUR HEARTS, NOBODY CAN DRAW THAT INVISIBLE IN OUR HEARTSâ¦WE ARE ALL HUMAN BY RACE, HUMANITY IS OUR RELIGION & WE WILL REMAIN LIKE THIS FOREVERâ¦..
No comments:
Post a Comment