
* All great discoveries are made by mistake.
* Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.
* Nothing ever gets built on schedule or within budget.
* All's well that ends.
* A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.
* A computer makes as many mistakes in two seconds as 20 men working 20 years make.
* Nothing motivates a man more than to see his boss putting in an honest day's work.
* After all is said and done, a heck of a lot more is said than done.
FUNNY QUOTES
Born: 1874-11-30
Died: 1965-01-24
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
If you are going through hell, keep going.
I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
In those days he was wiser than he is now--he used frequently to take my advice.
Men occasionally stumble on the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
I am certainly not one of those who need to be prodded. In fact, if anything, I am the prod.
Magic of the Internet
My friend Nancy and I decided to introduce her elderly mother to the magic of the Internet. Our first move was to access the popular Ask Jeeves website, and we told her it could answer any question she had.
Nancy's mother was very skeptical until Nancy said, "It's true, Mom.
Think of something to ask it." As I sat with fingers poised over the keyboard, Nancy's mother thought a minute, then responded, "How is Aunt Helen feeling?"
I have missed Blogthings too... LOL So here few tests....
WAS THIS REALLY AN UNEXPECTED TEST RESULT? OR EXPECTED?....HEHEHE.... Look, I have admitted in my previous blog that I am little (ok add little more ) Internet addict but I was not ready for this result....OK I do have childish side too but only for fun...So now I'm waiting for -- when I am going to have to grow up.... 


| You Are Somewhat Mature |
![]() While your immature side is definitely fun, you're going to have to grow up sooner or later. |
| Your Mood Ring is Light Blue |
![]() Unsettled Cool |
| Your Mood Ring is Dark Green |
![]() Outgoing Cheerful |



No comments:
Post a Comment