
What can an Internet addict (like me
) say? This Internet is really a grand gift to all of us⦠(Only you have to know how to use it for your up gradationâ¦& I use it for gaining knowledge & learning new things almost everydayâ¦
â¦) If you remember, I have told you this before and even posted the matter of my e-mails under the name âBy GREAT SOULSâ! I mean, I always get great e-mails [with long lists of forwarded e-mail ids, through which I have to literally surf ? NA, swim ( you can visualize Pink (Don't even know swimming...
) is crossing the English Channelâ¦
)& reach up to an original messageâ¦] from known & unknown peoples around the worldâ¦! Among those, some are funny, some are nice, some are philosophical, some are naughty and some are about friends & friendshipsâ¦& Blah blahâ¦
But let me clear one thing here ONCE & FOR ALL⦠that I DONâT believe in âTerms & Conditionsâ of few mails OR even 360 Page âTAGSâ which come along with attachment of âYou have to send this mail or Tag to further 20 peoples or whatever it is â¦in 2 days or in next 20 minutes⦠(I really wish they should know, India does have power & Internet constraint still !
) and if you will do as per instructions, then it will bring you good luck, OR you can expect your lover to give you a surprise. Poor me, I never had/have lover, all I have is ONLY hubby! Who surprises me more often by his talks⦠(Long storyâ¦will tell some day!
) But for my other friends who have lovers in their life, should not get âshockâ instead of âsurpriseâ by his/her act of introducing new lover to them, which will turn them as an âEXââ¦!
OK⦠OK.. So today on the occasion of my new friend Maijaâs birthdayâ¦here is a mail from âGREAT SOULâ --- but first âWISHING YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAIJAâ¦!!!â
FRIEND MEANS...
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot...
...who calls you back when you hang up on him...
...who will stay awake just to watch you sleep...
...wait for the guy who kisses your forehead...
...who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats...
...who holds your hand in front of his friends...
...wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you...
...wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her or that's him"...
If you open this, you have to repost it so that you'll be showered with only love for the rest of your life. This midnight, true love will knock on your heart and something good will happen to you at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow. It could happen anywhere. So get ready for the biggest shock of your life. Please don't break this chain. Let love shower unto us for all the time. Send this e-mail to as many people as you can and see what great power and magic love can bring. .
THE BEST MIRROR IN THE LIFE OF A PERSON IS HIS/HER TRUE FRIEND...
NOTE : AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE, I DON'T BELIEVE IN WHAT IT IS SAID TO DO & I AM NOT PROMOTING THIS AT ALL.... But I wish you all, who needed this to happen in their life, should get this WITHOUT reposting this...
& I have re-posted it to show what I don't believe in... GOD BLESS YOU ALL & GET ALL THE HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE, WHICH YOU DESERVE...!!!
Saw this test at Emy's page, which she has taken from her friend's page... If you want to have this...try it...& have fun... :) EMY has scored great as "Universal Genius" !!! See mine is here
---

No comments:
Post a Comment