
As I said before, in my country we have lots of festivals to celebrate because of our multi-religion culture... See tonight we celebrated CHRISTMAS this way... THESE ALL PICTURES I have clicked from my home i.e. few from drawing room window and few from bedroom gallery! (Only two three Dancing kids I have taken from stage...) I have recorded videos too from my home... due to its long distance its not good at all... but that I may post later...:) When I started clicking pics in the evening since all workers were preparing for night show, sun was also setting... and I was tempted to click few pics with setting sun too... I LOVE SUN-SETS... BTW, We don't need to bring Christmas tree, it is LIVE & STANDING TALL in the garden see...they have decorated it there itself with the help of ladders!!!!! hehehe
Here you will not believe, in our complex, there are hardly 4 or 6 % families are Christian. Rest all are Hindus, Muslims and others like Sikh etc... But see all are enjoying the party!!!!! All were dancing ( hardly few people knows dancing but everybody was shaking legs, who cares? LOLOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment