
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANJU...!!!
Before announcing the WINNERS of my second game at my birthday blog, let me tell you somethingâ¦TODAY IS MY ONE & ONLY BEST (Indian & non-360) FRIEND MANJUâS BIRTHDAY! I met her in 1989 at working womanâs hostel in Pune, where she & I were room partners! We are still BEST friends & in touch with each other! Though in these 17 years, our life has changed tremendously but at heart, we are same just like in the year 1989â¦. She is 5 days younger than me so she too has turned 43 today! I want you all to wish her, bless her and I am joining you to sing a birthday song for her ---
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MANJU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUâ¦..!!!!!!!
WISHING YOU MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY MANJU, A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HELLO GUYS.... first CONGRATULATIONS to ALL, who had participated in this game! OK, now here is the RESULT ---
WINNERS OF THE SECOND GAME AT MY BIRTHDAY BLOG ARE ----
First Winner --- MAIJA
Second Winner --- SHARED by two -- NEMO & DIMMA
Third Winner --- EM
Answers
1. A coffin
2. The child was born before 1776
3. Mount Everest, it just hadn't been discovered!
4. The word "and".
5. They fall in the same year every year, New Year's Day just arrives very early in the year and Christmas arrives very late in the same year.
6. The lady was a Justice of the Peace.
7. Thousand nine hundred and ninety dollar bills are worth one dollar more than one thousand nine hundred and eighty-nine dollar bills.
8. Only once, then you are subtracting it from 20.
9. "one word"
10. Penguins live in the Antarctic.
11. Neither, the yolk of the egg is yellow.
12. You have to take a picture of a man with a camera, not with a wooden leg.
13. They were husband and wife.
14. He can't because he's dead.
15. And last, as I had expected nobody answered this correctly.... LOL. So answer is --- Take a pen & draw one more parallel but long line below it! Now see your original line is SMALL & second line is LONG / BIG ! LOLOLOL
I had seen this question in some Govt. job test of Ireland⦠long back! I had liked this so I still remember it. Plus there is one more reason --- This last answer is my favorite because I take this as a symbol of unhappiness or problems in my life and whenever I see this line, I try to draw the line of happiness more than this and then find myself that this line of unhappiness or problems is very small, which can be neglected easily⦠In this way, I wish, you too remember this line and always try to draw the bigger line (of happiness) than this in your life.... BUT REMEMBER ALWAYS my 3 favorite words too, "NEVER GIVE UP"!!!
Rest other 14 questions are taken from Internet itself, which I had found while surfing. I love to know & learn more about tricky questions⦠so net surfing helps me to do thatâ¦
My âReturn Giftâ is here --- you can have a glimpse of this 42 years (age) completed & 43 running, an old & mysterious woman....!! YES, Of course, pictures of me BY ME!!!
and if I put curtains then all darkness in room...and I would not have got the real pictures of me! So please bear those glass reflections!!! ) I HAVE CLICKED THESE PICS AFTER HAVING MY BREAKFAST & BEFORE HAVING BATH...IN SIMPLE NIGHT GOWN .... that's why these are pics of REAL & ORIGINAL PINK .... 
No comments:
Post a Comment