
GREAT...! It is looking so nice... This above picture is by default picture of our XP Professional OS.... Ah, I am using new PC of drawing room..:) Thanks to all of you.. who have participated in my Birthday game! BTW, a bad news, my bedroom PC (which was connected to net & has all my pictures & blog materials in it, is crashed! So I am trying to repair it. So I am not able to change my page get up.. :( But don't worry, I will try my best to post results of second game on 14th Dec thru' this another PC! So stay tuned. This period is really very difficult for me ! First no broadband for 3 weeks! You know now how I had gone thru' a lot to manage at least wireless phone thru' its' modem I am using this net connection ! Very costly & very slow... :(
But just now, I called boradband guys and as I was expecting they are restarting our broadband as paid service sometime in Dec ( as they said, I don't know the exact date! ) So I have signed that booking form just now so that I can get broadband connection in Dec 2006 itself. :) So guys today two news together, PC crashed & I signed for broadband connection! But you don't be sad or worried, I am a fighter, I don't give up easily... in fact I never give up... I try, try & try to get the things "done" ! So I will have my lunch first, then open CPU box and start my work that how can I start the PC or at least shift my all material in new PC to post my 14th Dec blog...! I like challenges... & this time not Internet but PC... hehehe...
THIS IS WHAT LIFE... SWEET & SOUR at the same time.... I AM ENJOYING IT, HOPE YOU TOO ARE DOING THE SAME.... HAVE GREAT DAYS AHEAD....
No comments:
Post a Comment