
So now a days using vaccum cleaner more!!!

THANKS A LOT TO ALL OF YOU & YOUR FRIENDS TOO...! As you all know, I am using mobile modem currently & feeling really guilty that I can't read blogs of my all friends pages... I have already booked for broadband connection & they have told me, they will start giving it in Dec 2006 only! Let's hope they will... LOL ( This is India, not USA!!)
I want to say SORRY to ALL OF YOU that I could not visit your pages properly yet. But see even though I am not able to visit your pages, you came here enjoyed my virtual birthday party, participated in games, wished my friend Manju too... I am very touched by all this...! I will try my best after I get our broadband connection... till then please bear my in & out from 360... EMY, I will be there to support you, Maija, even though my English is poor, knowledge of Hollywood is poor... but I will join you on 18th.. !
LOVE YOU GUYS & ENJOY YOUR WEEK-END ....! SEE YOU SOON...
NOTE : Above picture is taken from Internet. and that profile picture is just made now in hurry ( was not finding anything suitable! lol) using MS Paint...
Don't laugh....!!! This new PC has optical mouse and it runs faster here and there... I am used of using of simple mouse... & hubby bought two optical mouse & I am making so many mistakes using it...( how? I will tell later...) Poor me! 
No comments:
Post a Comment