Tuesday, 26 December 2006

Entry for December 27, 2006




HANG-OVER POST CHRISTMAS...

No no, I don't drink and this hangover is not of heavy drinking... It is music hangover...Yeah still my ears are buzzing with music... LOLOL... So I hope everybody has enjoyed the christmas party and must be very tired! That day here all were dancing whole night... I have posted the pictures in my previous blog but there is no song... so here is one of the songs, which was played that night again & again and people were dancing so much with its tune!!!! LOL Ah, EMY, put hand on your heart...Abhishek Bachchan is coming.... & actress is Preity Zinta...a bubly girl... Film is "Kabhi Alvida Na Kahna" means "Never say Goodbye" ( BTW, that singing boy with long hair is actor "John Abraham")

ENJOY... Where is the party tonight? Hey...in MUMBAI OF COURSE!!!....
STILL WAITING FOR BROADBAND... I THINK I WILL GET IT NEXT YEAR!!!! HEHEHE...

No comments:

Post a Comment