Thursday, 4 January 2007

Entry for January 05, 2007

(The above picture is for Stephanie's Quiz, posted below)
BECOMING CRAZY MYSELF....

This is latest movie song "Crazy kiya re..." of NICHOLAS's fav. actress! Here rumours are that Abhishek Bachchan ( Emy's Fav. actor..LOL) & Aishwarya Rai may be getting marry in Feb 2007! Ash is Ex-miss world & elder than Abhishek and not having good reputation about link ups.. :) Above pic is incidently showing Ash's first love & latest love both...LOL

Anyways this song is from the movie DHOOM-2 ! Crazy kiya re means Made ( me ) crazy... LOL I can't translate whole song now as I don't have broadband yet... ( I am tired of saying this so I can imagine how much tired you all must be to hear this from me... hehehe) SO WATCH OUT ... & don't get crazy...

THIS IS TAKEN FROM STEPHANIE'S PAGE

The Friday Five - 5 deadly sins

1) How many hours a night (or day) do you sleep?

-- In night? Not fixed... it fluctuates between 0- 10 hours! Seriously, it\u2019s true. Being net addict or more particularly Chess addict I had not slept whole night too\u2026 many know this\u2026 I play online chess in the night! ( Missing my chess so much!!!) But I do need minimum 8 hours sleep in 24 hours!! Which I do have if not in the night then in day time\u2026LOL

2) Who is your most 'drool worthy' celebrity?

-- Asking for ONLY one is not fair\u2026 LOL so I will say Salman Khan & Abhishek Bachchan, both are MOST eligible bachelors of our Hindi film industry!

3) What is your favorite 'secret indulgence' food or drink?

-- Ice cream if you accept it as a part of food\u2026lol Otherwise South Indian food.

4) What do you feel is your best physical asset?

-- NONE! LOL if you still force me to mention any one at least then may be my NOSE? Or smile or my hair or my average height? Hehehe you decide\u2026

5) What makes you angry?

-- \u201cwaiting\u201d / STUPID & HYPOCRITE PEOPLES

If anybody wants to take this, most welcome... Write the answers & post it in your blogs & leave the link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment