CONTINUE FROM PREVIOUS 201ST BLOG ---
Come on, this is second episode of 201st blog. So coming straight to the point. I know I have not replied in short in my previous blog & made you âbored & sleepyâ ! Sorry for that⦠I will try to cut it short here⦠Can I really do this? I myself have doubt about itâ¦LOL
So first I will reply somewhat a sort of complain here⦠Yes, though I had asked everybody on my list to tell me what he or she would like to read in my 201st blog, so I got one message like this --- âI don't know why, but most Indian/Pakistani women speak a lot. Now HOLD IT! All women speak a lot, but the abovementioned species kinda hold the record, you know. Accordingly, you will have to, I guess, trim your words a little bit.â ---- Guys, I think itâs a complaint, what do you think? Now you want to know my reaction to it, right? My reaction is very simple as I had asked you guys to send me your wishes & I got one wish like this. So I am posting it here like others. My reply to this --- When I read this, I had mixed emotionsâ¦
My first reaction was, âHey are you serious?â Because I had NEVER expected this from that person. Then I got little angry ( I will not deny this because though I say I am speaking from hell, I am alive & BEING HUMAN BEING things hurt to me too yaar! lol) After few seconds, I found this very funny⦠because it is like you are selling comb in the area of bald peoples! LOLOL You are advising amateur writers to trim on words in their own writersâ fieldâ¦are you crazy? heheheâ¦
Donât forget, this is blogging world, people join this place for blogging I suppose, because I have joined 360 because some REASONS are behind it. One reason among those is WRITING BLOG, expressing my thoughts in words. I write much because I am able to do that, if you donât like my writing, donât read it⦠as simple as that! If you donât like me as a person, delete me from your list or tell me to do it⦠I DONâT MIND AT ALL⦠I want to tell EVERYBODY, always remember that I AM NOT FORCING ANYBDY TO COME HERE & READ what I have written. At the same time, I DO expect, who so ever have accepted me or I accepted them as my friends, should visit to my page WHENEVER THEY GET FREE TIME & VICE VERSA. At least ONCE a month? If you canât do that too for some reason like exams, training, busy in job, illness, going on holidays, no Broadband (Internet) connection, no electricity ( LOLOL, like meâ¦) etc then also I donât mind. BUT if you are here and visiting all other friends regularly except me then also I wait for some more time, visit those people & comment too still that person is NOT visiting my page & when I feel that person is NO MORE interested in my page activities then I delete them WITHOUT TELLING!!! So that I can add some other person to my list with whom I feel connected & we could enjoy our activities more by participating in each others page activities. Eeesh⦠I will post separately ON THIS TOPIC, because I think I NEED TO CLEAR MY STAND ON MY FRIENDS LIST POLICY FOR SURE! So if I give you freedom to wish, to comment anything on my page DOESNâT mean that you will say any stupid thing⦠LOLOL Next time onwards I will definitely think twice to whom I should ask & for what? Hehehe see ONE MORE GREAT LESSON TO LEARN HERE!
Second Point of message: âSticking to the variations of the color pink in your background would do the sense of perception of many of your visitors a great favor.â ---- LOLOLOL⦠If people who doesnât like to see my page in total, should stop visiting my page completely WILL BE A GREAT FAVOR FOR ME! Because I like VARIETY, I get fed up with same things around me⦠I canât change others pages (though I had tried to do that because I thought person was very sad & page color was also black & dark.. I had suggested switching over to light & fresh page colors which I thought could change the mood of that sad & depressed person! But I realized my mistake that I should not say to change the colors of their pages & said SORRY for that: P) so I do changes at my page⦠Because I NEED CHANGE all the time, routine makes me bored very easilyâ¦so dear, I am SORRY, I like all colors & I will use ALL COLORS according to my moods. Plus I want to remind here that I HAD ASKED âWHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ IN MY 201ST BLOG! DAMN, I never asked about my page & blog sizes & decorations⦠LOLOLOL
Third point of message: âThe pictures/avatars on your profile page are great. They should keep rotating.â â DAMN again, I never asked about my page backgrounds, profile pictures & blog sizesâ¦
Forth point of message: âMore of your artwork. Yeah, more of your artwork.â--- AH, This was related to my question. OK, I will try to do this & may be coming Sunday night I will try to post ART SUNDAY BLOG. So you can have a look at it.
Next message â âA photo book of your from when you were a baby through nowâ --- OK, open my previous page where I have posted my picture & now make your page size 10%, 25%, 50%, 75% & then zoom itâ¦! LOLOL Oh Dear, unfortunately my Dad-Mom had not have camera at that time & they were not much in photography like me so I donât have pictures of my childhood. Only one or two pictures are there but that too are black & white and in photo frame at parents place! So I canât scan them now.
Hey I have a picture of mine @18 years old! I had to submit my picture to the college magazine where I had got first prize for poem writing! I have written more than 300 poems all together by a nick name, which means SIMILAR ( Not exactly) to âFLAMEâ or LAMP OR CANDLE or light may be. So I took candle & matchbox with me to photo studio & asked photographer to click my picture as I want! See that above picture⦠LOL By posting this picture I have satisfied many demands of my complete picture especially with eyes! Hehehe. Guys do you know, âthe tears in an eye & burning candleâ or âCandle with only smoke and the tears in an eyeâ was a kind of logo for my poems! LOLOL I will post few sample pictures of my old diary of poems & my own illustrations with the poems from way back to 1980-1990! Plus whenever I will get those few pics of my childhood I will try to scan it. But if you ask me to put my sonâs pics from childhood I can do thatâ¦Because I have clicked his all kinds of pictures, even though we were not having digital camera that time!
âA retrospective of what your first year has been like and meant to youâ ---- Already posted in previous blog. YES, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME ! Because I feel I have improved on every level â âMentalâ (NA, NOT CRAZY hehehe mental level means educational or like level of gaining various kinds of knowledge) , âEmotionalâ ( I swear, I have become more strong watching many divorced people here, that how they are fighting with all odds & surviving well is really amazing & now I dare to say, even I can survive if in future ( God forbid) I have to face such things in my life too⦠Bravo to them allâ¦I wish all the happiness & good luck to them.) as well as âPhysicalâ too LOLOL because spending 8 hours a day in front of pc gained me whooping 10 kgs or more in weight! :P
âList of top mysteries about pinkâ --- Eeesh... Mysteries are not to tell allâ¦wink. LOL Still I have revealed few things first time here READ again âA photo book of your from when you were a baby through nowâ!
âLeak the long rumored "sex tape" and "photo shoot" from your 20'sâ --- GOSH⦠I never expected such message! Have I ever claimed that I am a Paris Hilton? LOLOL. (Now donât look at me like that, I said this because I have read in our newspapers that people post her sex videos on net and some magazine wanted to give lots of money to reveal the pictures & incidents of her earlier sex life! BTW, I am NOT sure about this news & I am not even interested to check the truth about this news too!) hehehe
âPost about your Musicâ â I would LOVE to do this⦠But since this blog has become quite a big I will post a separate blog for music! I promise that⦠I am ashamed of saying this all the time but it is my helplessness what to do, but I still donât have Broadband connection and mobile modem takes hours to open You Tube video. Still I just read about itâs description & post it without watching it. Same thing I will do in future too till I get broadband! So dear I will post it very soon. Let me finish all messages.
âWrite something about Yahoo and that they do things that no one wants!!â --- LOLOLOL, I will fulfill your wish in my future blogs but you have to provide me guarantee ---- that you will not allow YAHOO to touch me or kick me out of here! LOLOLOL
âSomething about how you got to know your friendsââ Dear, This I will do in my future blogs I promise!
âHighlights of your favorite blogs you've done this last year?â â Very good idea!!! Since I donât have broadband yet, itâs easy to copy & paste my old blogs to repost them⦠Hubby dear also will not complain about this as it will save his mobile bill which I am using for Internet! LOLOL So I will definitely try this too because lots of people are new on my list of friends! Thanks for this.
âPost about Inside the mind of Pinkâ :-- I will post a separate blog for this⦠LOL First let my mind settle down or relax little bit. Heeheeheeâ¦But thanks for asking me thisâ¦
AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST ⦠âPost SOMETHING FUNNYâ â I would love to do this tooâ¦as I love to laugh & make others laugh too! But now I am not in mood of pure funny momentsâ¦
I have posted almost all messages here & I thank you all for helping me to post or celebrate my 201st blog in this way! LOL The wishes which I have not completed here due to space problem, I will post them soon... HAVE A GREAT WEEK END!
NOTE : PLEASE DON'T COPY MY PICTURES & DON'T TRY TO POST IT IN ANY BLOGS OR ANYWHERE ONLINE ! I POSTED THEM BY RESPECTING YOUR REQUESTS SO YOU TOO SHOULD RESPECT MY WISH...BECAUSE I DON'T WANT MY PICTURES TO BE POSTED ANYWHERE ONLINE...! IF YOU SEE MY PICTURE ANYWHERE ONLINE, PLEASE DO TELL ME ABOUT IT & PLEASE DON'T MIND, I AM NOT HURTING YOU BY SAYING THIS SO DON'T TAKE IT OTHER WAY! THANKS AGAIN & LOVE YOU ALL...HUGS.
SORRY GUYS I FORGOT TODAY IS SONG SATURDAY! THANKS ANTHONY TO REMIND ME THRU' INVITATION... :) SO HERE IS A VIDEO, I LOVE ITS MEANING AS WELL AS MUSIC.... ENJOY IT...
No comments:
Post a Comment