Wednesday, 10 January 2007

Entry for January 11, 2007

(NEED SPECIAL SURGEONS FOR SPECIAL NOSE SURGERY! )



“SENSE OF HUMOR”








That above pic & below it, that heading is for my best friend here…can't disclose the name... but I want to discuss something related to humor… Don’t get shocked but hey guys I am little serious today….( I know its difficult to believe… Even I am trying hard to look serious…) I am observing that very few people understand me & my humor better ! More people look at me as if I am not writing blog but doing some crime! I agree I don’t know much about others culture or country, which I am trying to learn! Whenever I get any kind of information I immediately share it with my buddies so that they can tell me the truth or correct my information or update my knowledge… Is there anything wrong in this? I am NOT claiming that our culture is good & yours is bad… There are MANY things in our culture, which are bad, which people of my country are trying to change…and yes things are changing here so fast… See I am not even ashamed of my ignorance about the rest of the world as well as in admitting that I have not visited each & every part of my own country! So whatever I write about my country & culture is totally based on observation of my surroundings and based on my knowledge which I have got thru’ television & newspapers! SO IT WILL NEVER BE 100% CORRECT ! Even interpretation of language (even if it is common language as an English here ) will change the meaning of it!



As you all know, that I always say my English is not so good as it is not my mother tongue… (But it is also true that after reading blogs of some pure English people here I DO feel that my English is NOT SO BAD! ) so whenever you have some doubts about my English do ask me but don’t say that why are you saying this & that…? Yaar, expressing my thoughts & myself & sharing my knowledge & correcting myself, learning new things and improving myself through my BLOGS is MY RIGHT isn’t it? (Oops here “Yaar” is Hindi word meaning is friend.) OK I am even ready to accept that my sense of humor is little weird???!!! But that is ME!!!!! ACCEPT ME OR LEAVE ME…but I love to pull legs, pranks etc… but ALL I DO IN FUN…NEVER IN SARCASTIC SENSE OR WITH ANY BAD INTENSIONS…Because I can’t hurt anyone like that… I am very sensitive person. I will NEVER do that. Even if anyone hurts me I complain about it to same person first that too in mail. So never doubt about my jokes or funny things that I am targeting any person or bitching about anyone here…NO, I HATE THAT…



So remember always that “WORDS ARE MERE VEHICLES THEY JUST PASS THE MESSAGES – FAIR OR FOUL TAKE AS YOU LIKE!” But don’t blame me that I am saying like that…. If you do not understand my message it is your understanding, you can’t blame me for that! Because many times my humor has been misunderstood…. Even sense of humor has different culture & different shades & levels …some like clean jokes, some like only adult jokes, some like Black Lewis, some like J. Leno (?) Not sure about his name , some like situational or practical jokes …different peoples different tastes… Even different countries have different sense of humor… I hope you understand what I mean to say… So be sure, I love to laugh & make others laugh while discussing serious things too (I can’t change myself guys… ) and my serious blogs are never any kind of personal attack even if I am joking while writing it. I joke or laugh always that doesn’t mean that I am not respecting peoples & their feelings & their culture & their countries…This is what I wanted to tell you all… I hope you have got my message loud & clear! (Eeesh finishing here itself because I can’t keep my face serious for long time… )



I JUST VISTED CHRIS'S PAGE & SAW BLOGTHINGS... OH I AM MISSING THEM... SO HERE IS ONE...




You Are Internal - Realist - Empowered


You feel your life is controlled internally.

If you want something, you make it happen.

You don't wait around for things to go your way.

You value your independence and don't like others to have control.



You are a realist when it comes to luck.

You don't attribute everything to luck, but you do know some things are random.

You don't beat yourself up when bad things happen to you...

But you do your best to try to make your own luck.



You have a good deal of power, but you also know the pecking order.

You realize that working the system does get you further.

You know who to defer to and who to control.

When it comes to the game of life, you play things flawlessly.



No comments:

Post a Comment