Tuesday, 23 January 2007

Entry for January 24, 2007

( ....& ROSES TOO! )

THIS SONG IS DEDICATED TO MY FRIENDS MAVIS & CLEO BOTH !

Yeah because both are very young at heart!!! LOL Just like me...Seriously... After so long time, I am going to post one of my favorite songs… I haven't seen this movie... and it was not so great because both actor & actress were new at that time... LOL Now same actor is very famous and LAGE RAHO MUNNABHAI his movie has brought back the principals of GANDHI... :)

As you know, I love soft romantic songs. It doesn’t matter whether it’s cheerful or sad… I love sweet melody & very very touching words… This song is having something, what I like ( Internet... I mean just imagine I am singing this song for broadband connection...LOLOLOL )… Have a look & enjoy it. I myself haven’t seen this video, but I know the song so posting it without watching it… Mobile modem doesn’t allow me to see it…hehehe. You all will watch it, so I will think, I watched it thru’ your eyes… because song says ..."is this love?"

( Film - Rocky)
Actor Sanjay Dutt's first movie. Actress was Ex-miss India Tina Munim who is now a days an Art dealer & wife of Mr. Anil Ambani, a Business Tycoon of India & younger son of Mr. Dhirubhai Ambani, founder of RELIANCE GROUPS OF INDUSTRIES. Sanjay Dutt is son of famous actress Late Nargis & Actor Late. Sunil Dutt (Ex- Sports Minister) Mr. Sunil Dutt has made this movie to launch his son & at that time Nargis was fighting with her cancer & was in hospital, it was her wish to see his son's first movie but she died before release of this movie! :( Then this actor could not handle the death of his mom & started taking drugs. A LONG REAL STORY ABOUT REAL LIFE OF THIS ACTOR....Can't tell everything here. You can get his information from net also. :)
Have GREAT DAYS ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment