
I have heard many funny things about online purchasing here. Like someone has ordered a mixer-grinder and paid money in advance and later found that parcel is containing nothing but packing materials onlyâ¦
. I have not ordered such things by post or purchased any home appliances online yetâ¦but I have some other funny incidents to share with you!
You are 999,999th visitor :
Congratulations ! You WON !!
Click here to claim
You must have seen such banners many times, but ask me, how lucky I am?!! Now days I am feeling like I am the ONLY 999,999th visitor of EVERY SITE I click to surf!!!
Really whether I try to open a greeting card site, this will appear, then some jokes site, pictures site, music sites, free software sites as if not enough, even some medical information sites too are waiting for my mouse to click & this banner will suddenly come from any corner of the page & I will get scaredâ¦yeah, I have literally spilled my tea on my keyboard once⦠Eeesh, I never knew that I am such a lucky person in the world or is it having some kind of connection with my birth date? Because it is coincidently 9th (Dec) !!
But now I feel that 9 number is going to be with me everywhere I go just like Hutch dog! (If you have seen or heard about advertisement of Hutchâs GSM connection â mobile network⦠they show a small boy followed by a small PUG dog. You can see here about it - http://agencyfaqs.com/news/stories/2006/12/07/16552.html)
Donât tell anybody ⦠that when first time in my life I had seen this banner, I had clicked on that and did not know how many links I had clicked after that & must have filled various forms & various detailsâ¦and then waited for many days. But⦠Alas! Nothing came to me as âprizeâ L LOL Then after few months (may be 5 years before) I was searching some home based work using internet and found many sites where I learned about these banners & their âclick incomeâ! Means who so ever has made that advertise banner & posted it on website, will get 20 cents or more for one click. In this way one can earn $500 to $1500 per week too that too sitting at home & working in your free time⦠But I never tried this, as I was not sure about others that they can be stupid like me to click on such banners!! LOL there was one more reason for this⦠When I was searching home-based job, I had found some letter-posting job. For that I had to pay US $ 100, then I will get envelops with address stickers & marketing letters by courier. I have to put address stickers on envelops & fold that marketing letter & put it in each envelope & finally put them in our post box and for this work I will get one dollar or half dollar per envelope or something and if any one contacts ( out of these letters) to the company and asks for / gets their services or product (whatever mentioned in that marketing letter) then I will get additional $30⦠I thought this is quite good offer so I did purchase this home based job by paying $100 online because at that time they did not have mentioned in their scheme that I have to put postage stamps worth half dollar approx on each letter from my pocket! LOLOL so those envelops & stickers & letters were still with me even after 5 years at my old house when I saw it last time say few months before.
Since this incident, I never believed on such home-based job opportunities online here! See I donât know about other schemes like this CLICK BANNER earnings though I have read about it many times but I canât believe anymore on such work because I had a bad experience & all companies are from USA and I canât go to their office and ask my money back if they try to cheat me! So it is best not to try for it again. May be some day I will be in position to waste few bucks on such schemes again but only for the companies having offices here and not any abroad based company. Because we have a saying here â âNobody will taste poison to see whether it works or not!â
But now I think their envelope idea was quite interesting. Because if they will send the letters to them directly, then they may throw it to dustbin but if one will see he/she has got a mail from such a far away country & if they are curious like me then he/she will get surprised & open it and read all that out of curiosity at least! Hehehe Itâs a kind of marketing, using the basic quality of human being called curiosity!! Same about these bannersâ¦but I am still curious, that how many people will seriously ask for their products & services? May be here we donât purchase many things online & still believe or prefer to touch the things & see them; taste them personally before buying it. So we canât easily trust on such online products! When things will start changing like here people have started purchasing tickets online for travel or cinemaâ¦then may be soon people will start purchasing the things, services or other products online! Till then HAPPY FRIDAYâ¦WOOOHOOO!!! 
And yeah, âHAPPY SHOPPINGâ & HAVE A GREAT WEEK-END ALL OF YOU!!!
I still can't see you tube videos because of slow speed of mobile modem connection but at least you can enjoy this my favorite Black Lewis & tell me how is this... ! I hope it is good video 
No comments:
Post a Comment