
Yesterday I saw a bad news on TV and started thinking that there is no justice remained here. I am a GOD fearing person though I am NOT religious (I know it is very complicated & contrast but it is TRUE⦠LOL) But I do have few questions to GOD, Why is it so? Why does a good person too has to have injustice in life?
I agree good things and bad things are two sides of a coin now⦠If good is there bad will be there too! Gone are the days, when we used to say, give the best to the world, the best will come back to youâ¦Hehehe today even if you are good, it is NOT necessary that people will be good with you or even whatever happen will be good for youâ¦! (I never talked bad with anybody here but see what happened with me! LOL) See here too, in North India, on one hot day, few people were doing social service of distributing drinking water to people passing by and suddenly a truck came & crashed those 3-4 people to death, who were serving the unknown peoples by giving them water to drink! Where is JUSTICE?
I was worried about my son since few days.... Yes, I keep saying my son too; give the best to others & best will come back to you⦠But few bad students were troubling him always in the bus, as he is new here..â¦I told him take it easy⦠and donât lose control, be good with everyone around & they will stop misbehaving with youâ¦. He did exactly what I told to him. But they started troubling him even more thinking that, he is NOT opposing them & he is scared. So yesterday my son told I will not go by that school bus then he asked me what about my teaching to him -- âgive the best to the others & best willâ¦.â Now what should I say to him? Todayâs world is completely different. The virtues and values can be seen or read only in books. Out here âstrong is the fittestâ! If you keep tolerating nonsense things, then people will take you granted for it and if you fight back, then there is NO end to itâ¦. So finally I changed his bus and put him in private bus so now he is happy! Today he is having first paper of Math... yes, exam is started from today.... :) But still I am feeling embarrassed that my teaching of good things to him, proved a sort of WRONG! Why? Will he listen to my good things next time?? Because I want him to be the BEST PERSON in the world! 
NOTE : I have to go now, I will be back here to visit your blogs whenever I get little free time... ( little difficult...but) , I will try my best! Have little patience with me please... :) BYE & HAVE A GOOD DAY !
No comments:
Post a Comment