
This is third day blog as I have started from "SHARING SUNDAY"
. Many of you know I am NATURE LOVER! I am big fan of natural beauty so it was obvious that this news attracted me most! This is so beautiful that I would have loved to have at least two three rooms of my home like this for example my DRAWING ROOM, PHOTOGRAPHY & PAINTING room of my house on the top of the hill .....
This is NEWS blog so I will NOT change it's language, I will just copy the original material & paste here if possible with picture/pictures.... and of course the ORIGINAL LINK too!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19750906/ ( as this is news and I am not sure till which date this LINK will be available on Internet, so please hurry up and visit this link. )
Architects design building with waterfall walls
Recycled "digital water" can be cheap, abundant so use on big scale viable
The interactive "digital water pavilion," to be unveiled at the International Expo Zaragoza 2008 in Spain, will feature an exhibition area, café and various public spacesâall enclosed within curtains of recycled water.
The MIT team's pavilion showcases the potential of "digital water" and will be the first time that this idea has been implemented in architecture. Since recycled water is sometimes cheap and plentiful, water walls could conceivably be created on a larger scale in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment