I am extremely sorry that I could not "log-in" here since last two-three days. My PC has severe problem plus I am also having cold, cough & fever! Eeesh I could not even complete the tour of photo contest so I did not vote also because if I would have voted without visiting all entries then that would not have been my honest voting!! So I did not vote for anybody, I hope my friends at least will understand this. I can't write much as I am using someone's connection and sneezing (?) so much hehehe. I would have loved to thank everybody separately but it is not possible so sorry once again. Hope to see you soon.
Thursday, 12 July 2007
Entry for July 13, 2007
I am extremely sorry that I could not "log-in" here since last two-three days. My PC has severe problem plus I am also having cold, cough & fever! Eeesh I could not even complete the tour of photo contest so I did not vote also because if I would have voted without visiting all entries then that would not have been my honest voting!! So I did not vote for anybody, I hope my friends at least will understand this. I can't write much as I am using someone's connection and sneezing (?) so much hehehe. I would have loved to thank everybody separately but it is not possible so sorry once again. Hope to see you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment