Sunday, 15 July 2007

Entry for "TRAVEL THURSDAY" July 19, 2007

TRAVEL THURSDAY

First I want to confess you that whatever destinations I will show you here are mostly from my country & it doesn’t mean that I have visited all these destinations. Yeah, it is sad to say that being an Indian also, I could not visit all beautiful places of my own country! So Travel Thursday is an opportunity for me too, to see those of my favorite destinations…out of which some I have already seen & some I could not visit myself yet! So we will together roam around those beautiful destinations virtually… hehehe.

I always wanted to visit the most colorful state of my country called Rajasthan! But my tragedy is here school vacations are in summer & visiting Rajasthan in summer is sheer stupidity as it is very hot in summer! Best time to visit Rajasthan is between Oct to Feb, when schools have hardly 10-20 days vacations for festivals like Diwali, Eid or Christmas & then guests come for visits…So I could not see it till today but I am planning to visit it this year, if possible. So Udaipur is one of my favorite places in Rajasthan. Why? Because it is very very beautiful & also called “City Of Lakes or Venice of The East”!!!

Just check out the details here --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Udaipur,_Rajasthan

No comments:

Post a Comment