Saturday, 21 July 2007

Entry for SOUL SATURDAY July 21, 2007

SOUL SATURDAY

“All that a man achieves and all that he fails to achieve is the direct result of his own thoughts” --- James Allen.

I know, I know, I had not posted “Soul Saturday” blog yesterday (for some reason) and I was busy & my mind was also busy so I was thinking, what should I write about my first “Soul Saturday” blog as I was supposed to talk about some thoughtfulness & my own thoughts & incidents which I could not forget till today blah blah… See now I am very tired & having headache too, so I thought that I should allow some rest to my head too & with that thought I started surfing the net for “thought of the day” to post in this Soul Saturday blog! So I found this above written thought & I thought, what a thought to post it here!! Now according to that thought, man himself is responsible to whatever he does, achieves & fails to do…. then why most of the men blame women in their life for all wrong things happening in their life?

I had read this joke long ago somewhere online that a reporter was interviewing a famous millionaire….

Reporter : Congratulations Sir, for all your achievements and such success in life.

Millionaire : Thanks.

Reporter : It is always said that, behind every successful man there is a woman! So is this true in your case too?

Millionaire : Yes it is true! I am also a Millionaire today because of my wife.

Reporter : Wow that’s interesting!! So tell me, how did you achieve this success in life? How did you become a Millionaire? I mean, what were you earlier?

Millionaire : “A billionaire !!!”

, but hey, I have to be fully agree with “James Allen”. With the above thought, today I will try to convince myself that I am also NOT responsible for ANY DAMN thing happening in my hubby dear’s life , plus I am thankful to James Allen that he has given chance to woman to blame man for all wrong things happening in her life…!!!!

Now I want to take some rest…but I want to say you all…HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY

NOTE : As per my schedule, I will keep this whole week blogs ( From SHARING SUNDAY to SOUL SATURDAY) for 15 days or less...

No comments:

Post a Comment