
I hardly go to movie hall to watch movies. I think I have not visited any multiplex or theature since one or two years. This doesn't mean I don't love movies, I love movies & music so much but I don't get time on week days & on weekend, I am too lazy to go out! LOL But I am planning to see this movie called "Partner" ( which has beed released on 20th July I think.) I love to see light comedy. I love both the heros called Salman, a very handsome actor, who is sitting in the car & singing this song FIRST & Govinda ( for comedy & dances) plus I love the girlfriend of Salman (in real life) called Katrina Kaif who is dancing here with GOVINDA & NOT with Salman. She is so beautiful.... She is NRI. i.e. she is Indian from UK. Both Salman & Katrina looks great with each other that anybody can get jealous of them... See above picture ! This picture is NOT from Partner movie. ( but I am NOT jealous about this pair ! Though I have little crush for Salman
but I would love if they get marry soon seriously.) The Actress who is dancing with Salman is EX-MISS UNIVERSE LARA DUTTA. Though she is very good human being ( I have read that she is good hearted woman) but I don't like her lookwise...I love Katrina lookwise.
Anyways there are more songs in this film & they are good too...but as you know, being very romantic myself, I have to choose this song from the film "PARTNER" for this Monday Music. I am sorry here BOTH the videos have some problem & song is not so clear but I am sure still you will enjoy this....
No comments:
Post a Comment