After my worst experience of a virtual contest, I had thought that I will never participate in such contests but when I saw the topic of my dear friends Yannis and Phaedraâs contest I could not stop myself because it is question of my own FREEDOM! 
.
BUT here in our world, since long human has been giving an ugly face to FREEDOM like below...
Freedom for me is having very VAST meaningâ¦. But if you ask me it in short, I will say, âFreedom means without any fear, living as "to be yourself" in a world, which is constantly trying to change you into something else!â As I had read this somewhere " Freedom lies in being bold !!" "Freedom is NOT a right, what someone gives you but it is what no one can take from you...!!!
But at the same time freedom doesnât mean to misuse your powers to trouble others or making others unhappy! Only WORLD PEACE can protect the freedom of peoples living here because Dwight D. Eisenhower says, peace is the climate of freedom.
See below they are the real examples of FREEDOM in my view .... 





"All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom"
By Albert Einstein.
"It is not the fact of liberty but the way in which liberty is exercised that ultimately determines whether liberty itself survives"
By Dorothy Thompson.
"We seek peace, knowing that peace is the climate of freedom"
By Dwight D. Eisenhower.
"We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home"
By Edward R. Murrow.
"Years ago I recognized my kinship with all living things, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on the earth. I said then and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free"
By Eugene V. Debs.
"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and a people strong enough and well enough informed to maintain its sovereign control over the government"
By Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
"We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people"
"The wave of the future is not the conquest of the world by a single dogmatic creed but the liberation of the diverse energies of free nations and free men"
"Liberty without learning is always in peril and learning without liberty is always in vain"
By John F Kennedy
"As far as your self-control goes, as far goes your freedom"
By Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach
"Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is a freedom"
By Marilyn Ferguson
"It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have these three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence to practice neither"
By Mark Twain
"Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err"
By Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.





No comments:
Post a Comment