SORRY BUDDIES, I want to take leave from 360 blogger's place...
I am going to have some break from my 360 blogging...Because I need to study, really this blogging, commenting is like becoming an "addiction" for me...I am feeling like I am working more hard than Sandy (? !
) for this "Yahoo 360 Office"...that too without payment or salary..
!! You know, I am sitting infront of pc on average 5-6 hours everyday & doing 3-4 hours overtime at night too...That's really too much.!! I was having horrible headache since two days, because of late nights...( not sleeping till 5 am or 6 am, it's all my fault I know...! But you guys wake up at that time ( my sleeping time and your blogging time is same..) and start blogging just like there is no tomorrow....
and then I keep hopping from one page to another page reading those blogs and meticulously commenting on them all...
and while doing this, I don't even get time to see the CLOCK ( I need to take training for this from Sandy dear..) and finally when I get disturbed by chirping of the birds...then I am like this..
Oh, its more than 5 am....GOD, when will I sleep now?
So I want to change my life style little bit, I will blog only when ( you will be sleeping..! lol) I will get little free time in between studies and house work..! Only one thing I am little worried about is that I am going to miss you all very much...!
But I hope you will understand my problem..my exams are very near and I still have not opened a book yet..(Thats TOO BAD..!) So please have patience with me...OK? 
So I want to wish everybody on my friend's list come here and vote for this poll....
No comments:
Post a Comment