Friday, 12 May 2006

Entry for May 13, 2006

18 RULES OF LIFE


As I said before, I will post my blogs here whenever I will get little more time, though I am busy, I thought Scott already started Mother's day celebrations... so I must post here something as a mother myself...LOL. So here I am, taking special time for all of you..I am very very greatful of all of those who really understand me and my problems..I had that pressure of losing friends if I don't post here anything...but "TRUE FRIENDS" never leave you alone, they are always there..and I am very lucky to have such lovely friends with me...So this special blog for those lovely friends and for their special week-end..Yippee..! ( My friend Sandy's way of expressing joy..which I love most..LOL).  I will try my best to post here something at least on week-ends....and other days, I am visiting your great blogs anytime in 24 hours..lol


I love flowers...I know everybody loves them... so I am going to tell you 18 rules of life in special ways ...( though I don't have a hoarding here as that flourist's shop --- "Say it with flowers"...lol ...for more details about this joke check my "Entry for May 06, 2006"  blog ----LOL (source : my e-mail)


 


 SO HERE ARE 18 RULES OF LIFE.....

 

Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment