When I came to know that Haley loves paintings but she did not know much about Indian painters and their paintings. So I thought why not to tell about it to all who are interested in the different forms of Art..! Long back, I had painted a "Mother Teresa" painting when I read a news in the newspaper about M.F. Hussain's Mother Teresa series.. and you won't believe, I did the superb job..! It is my most favourite painting done by me..LOL This is not the same as below, but from the same series.... If I found the picture of that original painting..I will definitely put it here...
M.F. Hussain is India's most Famous and Controversial painter! Below is the painting of him by himself...!!!
Horse-paintings are very common among his paintings.. As you can see he is from the field of MODERN PAINTING ...
There are other painters too.. like Satish Gujral, Laxman Shreshtha, Deepak Sinde, S.H. Raza, Sanjay Bhattacharya, Prabhakar Barwe, N.S. Bendre, Anjolie Ela Menon and many more Folk artists too..!
Let me clear the fact that I am not very literate in this field...I just love to do painting and like the paintings which will have "SOMETHING" in it to get me attracted towards it....LOL
For more information about Indian PAINTINGS Scenario click here :
For Madhubani Paintings - http://www.southasianist.info/india/mithila/index.html
For Warli Paintings - http://www.craftsinindia.com/folk-art-paintings/warli-paintings/index.html
For Indian Contemporary Art - http://www.visionsarts.com/exhibition.asp
For Asian Art - http://www.indigoarts.com/gallery_asianart_indiptg1.html
http://www.craftsinindia.com/paintings/
This is one of the BEST SITES to know more about INDIAN PAINTINGS as well as INDIAN CRAFTS, INDIAN JWELLERY, SCULPTURES and many more about GLORIOUS INDIA.....
Note: I will be out of station for few days. So I will not be available here @ 360. But I will miss you ALL..



No comments:
Post a Comment