Wednesday, 17 May 2006

Entry for May 18, 2006

FUNNY OR WEIRD? YOU DECIDE.....

  

I got to know about this site called "LiveDigital network" from Sue's page.. its funny...So I joined that site as a member and I have already got four invitations within 8 hours, from the members of that site that too without writing a single word in my profile too.....then forget about blogging.. LOL


 


Image

 

I got curious ( which I am always..lol) that what do they know about me? Absolutely nothing...! Then why did they invite me for friendship? so I just checked one profile from where I got invitation.. and see what I found on her page....CLICK BELOW LINK... 



 
If anybody interested to have longest list of friends then join above mentioned site.. its funny and you don't need to prove yourself as an eligible person for good (?? !! not sure.. ) friendship.. LOL Though I can't say "NO" very easily, and because of that, I do have few "NOT MY TYPE" friends on my list of friends here, but this time I have decided not to repeat the same mistake again..LOL So obivously I have NOT ACCEPTED anyone of them....

No comments:

Post a Comment